cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello.I need to create a single multicast packet to multiple unicast packets. The reason for this is; we have a unicast-only network between the source and receiver. While exploring the options to achieve this, I came accross AMT (Automatic IP multic...

I need your help understanding this configuration:I was trying out GRE over IPSEC in my home lab, using the following configuration:R1==>R3==>R2My GRE and IPSEC originate at R1 and terminate on R2, and I verified that the tunnel is up and running on ...

ajike ola by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! bandwidth usage

Hi All, Can you please help me to understand on how i should be dealing with below issue We have a 6Mbps line from verizon, we have around 150 users in our network and this link is mainly used only for browsing with video, games blocked...I did a sim...

We have two sites, A (central office) and B (remote), connected via a transparent LAN connection with ethernet handoff to our 2800 routers. They are EIGRP neighbors. I upgraded the IOS for site A to a newer T release and reloaded, but an adjacency ne...

Hi everyone,I just update my cisco 7609 to Version 12.2(33)SRD6. I encounter a strange problem with this version, everytime i change BGP policy ( input or output ) this will take affect immediately without "clear ip bgp neighbor <address> soft". Are ...

Hello, I want to use GLBP and have a question.  I have two ISPs that the two routers will be independently setup on, however, one router will have an extra connection for the Fiber links we have for 3 smaller remote offices.  So One router will have ...

Seems like I spend more and more time in here (Cisco Forums)....I was talking to a guy today that was trying to help me link my three networks together, so each is sperate but able to talk to each other.  Right now I have them all connect via my ASA,...

woodjl1650 by Level 1
  • 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we are doing class map using access group. that is we pick up required IP addresses, put it into access-list and associate that access-list with class-map and then assign dhcp value to that class-map.my question here is:is that a way that perticul...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running an 877W in the home that for the most part works fine, however after being connected for a variable amount of time I partially loose my DSL connection. Line sync stays up, but the traffic is lost.A shut/no sut of the atm or dialer interf...

azaghul33 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Whenever I bootup a new Cisco 881G, the router hanges at the following location and never moves pass it.:%CISCO800-2-MODEM_UP: Cellular0 modem is now UP.I have left it setting there overnight with no change.I've tried to reset the config by pressing ...

fultont by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the diffrence between the following:Int GI0/0  ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0  duplex full  speed 1000  negotiation autoInt GI0/0  ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0   duplex full  speed 1000(Are the two configurations above the same?)I...

dtom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes