cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Working to replace hub-and-spoke (router-to-router) individual VPN tunnels (GRE/IPSec or VTI) with DMVPN but without using default-route.  Default-route doesn't lead to the next-hop the hub should use for  spokes.  With individual tunnels, had indivi...

Dear All,At presently we have 1 core IPSec router where all the branch traffic is terminated and its the entry and exit point for all the traffic traversing the Data center. We need to implement 1 more IPSec core router which we need to plan in Activ...

ranjit123 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need to configure a load balance based on url filtering:All the traffic sent to https://home/can should be load balanced on a group of server (eg. x1, x2, x3); while all the traffic sent to https://home/can/<any-sub-directory> should be load...

cannone78 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have got a question regarding configuring HSRP only on one switch stack. The L1 configuration is as follows:     _____   _____    | SW1 |-| SW2 |    |_____|-|_____|       |       |      __|__   __|__    |     |-|     |    | SW3 | | SW4 |    ...

Hi Experts,This is a new assignment i got. right now all these devices are iin 192.168.1.0/24 network.This network is in remote location. I may get an onsite help. Now all the devices are connected to each other in a rapid manner.They are some how ma...

Hi Dears. i have a one nat  problem at my router. all my nat translations are ok except one nat ttanslation: here is problem  at nat configuration.ip nat pool AZCARD_NAT_FTP 192.168.182.2 192.168.182.2 prefix-length 24ip nat inside source route-map M...

Hello,We are quoting for a 2901 Cisco router with a SHDSL card for a customer who require 200 concurrent connections through the SHDSL line. Could you please advise if the Cisco 2901 router is suitable to support the 200 concurrent users? Is there an...

cg100668 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN in 1841

Hi, I have got a cisco 1841 router. I am able to create different vlan in the cisco router and I have got only 2 ports, fa0/0 and fa0/1. Now, I need to create different network in the same router at least four networks. FA0/0 is used for external net...

Hi,I'm working on a technical offer. I need to validate some IEEE and RFC standards compliance for CISCO1941/K9. I've allerady got the Data Sheet and the Feature Navigator documentation. Is there any other official document where I can get this detai...