cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi People!I've got Cisco 7609 with WS-X6708-10GE (8x10Ge)And one port (te9/4) from it have zero bit rate counters, but all the rest of it are very good.BTW: I can see traffic if read it by SNMP.CUT-----------------------------sh int te9/4TenGigabitE...

Hi, We have a Cisco C2901/K9 and we need to do a setup for accepting X.25 connections and converting them into TCP sessions to a server. Currently we are using Translate method to exchange data between server and router, but at moment we are trying t...

I know that the behaviour of both BPDU Guad /Filter with PORT FAst have been discussed ,but till now i still have confusion with all these discussion and i have posted the differnet scenarios and please explain me what will happen if that is enabled ...

sathyasav by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have two servers with remote desktop services (terminal Server). And I have two diferent dsl connections with two different providers. I have 50 external clients connecting directly with remote desktop, and i don't want to do a VPN.There's an...

toni by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ,Iam using Cisco 1142N for one of My application and Feature testing .I opened the AP and try tolocate the Radio transmit and Recieve antennas ,In order to find the Correct adapter (Wired Connection) for Giving the radio as I/P to programmable...

nandinikr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure dial backup on a WAN router so that when the WAN interface goes down, the router will initiate a dial back up using a modem connected to a serial interface off of this router. Here is part of the config. When the WAN interfac...

hi,following BGP config -interface GigabitEthernet0/0 description ****Last Mile1 ABCDL**** ip address xx.xx.xx.30 255.255.255.252 duplex full speed 100 !!interface GigabitEthernet0/1 description ****Last Mile2 EFRGH**** ip address xx.xx.xx.34 255.255...