cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have got a cisco 887 router with ios CC880data-UniversalK9-M Version 15.0(1) M6.  I am trying to enable sip alg and setup a class map for Stun nut the router does not support the command for stun.

Hello,I would like to know if the compact flash is there fo saving IOS? What kind of error can pop up when we remove that card(Compact Flash) while the router is working? One of my colleague got a message saying that IOS was corrupted and doubt that ...

Hi Team We have 4 remote locations, all these locations are connected to Head Office via Site to site VPN tunnels, i have one tunnel to each location form head office, HQ 10.10.1.0/24  (Cisco 851)Site 1 10.10.2.0/24  (Cisco 861)Site 2 10.10.4.0/24 (C...

Resolved! vss- requirements

Can i use a 6504 and 6510 with sup-720 and 6510 with bland 8 and 9 having link cards ws-f6700. Just wondering do the IOS versions needs to be matched as well. My point is two physical chassis does not need to be identical in the type of modules insta...

Hi, I have a customer that need to install the WS-X6K-5DB-ATT module and they need the module description or data sheet, I cannot find it, can someone please share it with me if you have it? Is not the Xenpac is for the 10GBASE X2 with X2-10GB-ER. Th...

arturgar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the attached topology where we're deploying NAT and PBR to send certain traffic (defined by destination IP address) through one of the Internet links.For some reason there are no matches on access-list 100 rules, the only rule that matches ...

guilherme by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently set up a MDS9000 san fabric in two locations connected by DWDM.  My DWDM links come up fine but I am looking to test this link before we go live.  Anyone have any ideas on how to test this?

We've just discovered it seems the 2800 series aren't getting IOS 15.2?What is the reason for this, will this be reconsidered?We're running a 2851 for our CME and specifically want some features in CME 8.8...End of Sale has been announced, but as it ...

Hi Everyone,I need your help for AAA configuration.I'm Planning to implement AAA security on my Router...Could you please anyone tell me how to implement & what is a requirement & also pls. provide me document for my reference. I have 2 users they w...

Hi,I've tried to figure this out but with no joy. I have a 2511 TS linked into my CCNP lab and configured it with default gateway pointing to my ADSL router. The TS has a staic local IP in my LAN also I have port forwarding set up on my ADSL router t...

Hi there,I have a scenario that I require to have 2 PE routers and 2 CE routers interconnected in a way that using eBGP and iBGP protocol. Let me describe how it should be connected in GNS topology.CE1 fa0/0 connects PE1 fa0/0CE1 fa1/0 connects PE2 f...

I am installing a Cisco 887 to a ADSL2 Circuit and I cannot connect to the ADSL eventhough the show interface shows that both the ATM0.1 and Dialler 0 is up.The configuration of the router is below.Building configuration...Current configuration : 598...

Hi,How can we confirm the memory requirement for a RSP720-3c-ge card ?I got a link for 6500 series http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps708/qa_c67_457347.htmlIs there any similiar Docs available for this ?RegardsSajan John