cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,A few questions when building an MPLS network:1. Can the MPLS routers P/PE overlay a basic IP network - the routing would be handled by non-MPLS routers and the MPLS would purely be for client VPN's2. Do the P and PE need layer 2 connectivity betw...

kindly note that we have a wan serial connection connected to cisco router 1750, and we want to upgrade the serial connection to ethernet but we haven't any additional ethernet interface on the router. Is there any converter from ethernet to serial?w...

Hia number of my branch router is connect to Head office.all branch are connect through GRE Tunel. But from one of branch when I show interface Tunnel then found Packet drop .But when ping HO LAN to Branch LAN through Computer then no ping lose. besi...

Hello everyone!We suffer some problems with our remote 2811, that has two WAN links (two different ISP) - we cannot get access to both of WAN at the same time. At first, the aim was to load balance the traffic between wan links:at first we tried to u...

hi alli am planning to connect our two branch office using cisco routers and a dsl lines.my inquiry are     1. what type of cisco router do i use and also the type of IOS software?     2. what modular interface do i get to be able to work with?for th...

Hi Everyone,I'm having a bit of a struggle with configuring my brand new 1921 router. I think something goes wrong with setting the default gateway:Config is like this:---Current configuration : 3906 bytes!version 15.1service timestamps debug datetim...

Hello I am trying to set up my Cisco 520 router with a firewall that will:DMZ- Allow port 80 traffic to the vlan 20- Block all other incomming ports to vlan 20 (unless initalised from inside)- Allow all outgoing ports on vlan 20- Block all access fro...

This is preplexing me..First i'll stay,Any device behind said switch routes to and from our core just fineAny other switch on our network, even switches within the subnet as said switch TFTP to the TFTP server just fine.The copy run tftp command crea...

I am upgrading an ASA 5510 from ASA822-k8 to ASA841-k8. I know I have to upgrade the RAM to 1GB from 256MB, but was wondering if it is a direct upgrade, or do I have to step through some of the 8.3(x) versions?

HiMy client using 3845 as a core router . 200 number of branch are connected through 6 ISP.Some of days average process shows 90 % . Max time 50 %.In the morning when Branch location are off then time also high utilization.High utilization is not con...

HiA number of my branch router is connect to Head office.one branch is connect through Layer 2. I show physical  interface  then found Packet drop .But when ping HO- LAN to Branch- LAN through Computer then no ping lose.Can you tell what is the proba...

Hi Guys,I need ur help. Actually I need to do Destination base NAT from INSIDE TO OUTSIDE on Cisco router. Let me explain my requirement:-Source IP:- a.a.a.a(inside of router)Destination IP:- b.b.b.b(outside of router)IP to be used for NAT:- c.c.c.cS...