Routing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWhen I try to copy ios to one flash in router 2801, I receive the message of  of insufficient memory, and have the follow out in the next command:Router01#sh flashNo files on device-------------------------------------------------------------------...

Hello everyone,can someone explain to me in simple terms how this would work?  The scenario is that Location A and Location B each have an ATM Cell Relay connection of approximately 400Mbps.  Locations 1-26 have Frame Relay connections of 1.54Mbps.  ...

angel-moon by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have about 200 spokes (2811 routers), each one connected to two hubs(7206VXR with NPE-G2) via a separate DMVPN. DMVPN is over MPLS cloud provided by the local operator.On the hubs we get very frequently these type of messages.Feb  9 16:00:10...

Hello all,I have a site which has been successfully running a multilink bundle of four T1 lines for about 6 months.  The remote location is a C3825 router and the central location router is a C7206.  I have access to both.  A few weeks ago the multil...

jatkins03 by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to allocate atleast 512Kbps to HREAP traffic but for some reason I get drops on my class-map cl_HREAP while class-default has no drops. I have a T1 and the link is barely used so I don't know why its dropping traffic? Does it think its a ...

I have an 1841 at a remote site that terminates its ipsec vpn to an asa5510. I want to create a GRE tunnel to I perform the following on the router;conf tint tunnel 5tunnel source f0/0tunnel-destination x.x.x.xand that brings up the tunnel on the rou...

Wireless LAN in separate subnetHi all ,I need help on figuring out how to do this ..We have a site (lets say X) connected to site (lets say Y)through MPLS WAN ..In Site X, we have 5 pcs , 3 printers and 12 Access Points(Cisco 1231AG) all connected w...

I have two questions about BGP and router-id that are somewhat related.  I recently got a 2nd internet circuit so that we're now multi-homed.   I am doing load sharing by policy-routing outbound and AS-path prepending to make data return on the same ...

mduling by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, can anyone please advise me how to build WAN emulator using cisco router for frame-relay and PRI, to build voice lab for atleast 3 test offices, if these is something not achievable using cisco router[ what version of ios & router hardware...

m.ateeque by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are currently getting the errors below in our log on our 6509 with a SUP 720.  Module 3 is a 16 port gigabit GBIC switch.  I checked this log recently because our edge switches are randoming dropping offline at their uplink ports.  The only ...

morrisce by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to police all traffic but radius traffic. Is it possible to create an acl to do this? will it work with a deny statement like the following?access-list 102 deny udp any any eq 1812access-list 102 deny udp any any eq 1813access-list 102 p...

Los routers vienen con este software de acuerdo al Show version, pero no tienen habilitado el protocolo OSPF."Cisco IOS Software, C880 Software (C880DATA-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.0(1)M4, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1) Technical Support: http://www.cisco.c...