cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have cisco routers on a WAN link (SDH). When i run the command "show interface POS X/X/X", what is the rate which appears ?Example :  show interfaces pos 2/0/0POS2/0/0 is up, line protocol is up   Hardware is cyBus Packet over Sonet   Descriptio...

lrichet31 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to debug vrf bgp neighbor in cisco 7609 [12.2(33)SRD4]. I am unable to find vrf neighbor option. I could see command for all vrf neighbors.'debug bgp vrf * all' and common command debug ip tcp transactions.Is there any other option for...

Hello!I have a simplest FR network: 2 routers are connected through FR-switch. Configs are below:aaaFR-switch:frame-relay switchinginterface Serial0/0 description Router 1 no ip address encapsulation frame-relay no keepalive clock rate 2000000 frame-...

kondratev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, imagine  in a given IP exercise I have only the following info:"What is the network address and mask for the range of IP addresses:32.9.55.105 to 32.9.55.106"What is the logic that you use to resolve this? Mask was not given.

news2010a by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have just installed an SRP 527w and it's basic operation is working fine.  However, the ISP has allocated (and set up routing for) a range of 16 additional static addresses to the link that I now wish to configure and use, but I am having problems....

I am trying to configure a 1941, but the router boots into readonly rommon . after configuring the router and  copy running config  to startup config, on reboot, none of the changes are saved, and boots back into readonly rommon.  any ideas what is ...

Resolved! nat on Network

Could some one help me please with NAT. I have a C licence (195.100.190.0/24) A ISP WAN that connects to the Customer site uses network Address 199.1.1.36/30 & Loopback 126.0.0.1/8 i have on ISP ISP#show run Building configuration... Current con...

Hi FolksHow to start the Root cause analysis for the below pingReply from 10.220.100.100: bytes=32 time=424ms TTL=255Reply from 10.220.100.100: bytes=32 time=213ms TTL=255

I am new to ipv6 and I'm trying to wrap my head around autoconfiguration and how it relates to DNS. I've read that (R)DNS server information could be added to Router Advertisments so that clients that receive prefixes for ipv6 addressing also get th...