cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

rommon 2 > xmodem -?xmodem: illegal option -- ?usage: xmodem [-cyrx] <destination filename>-c  CRC-16-y  ymodem-batch protocol-r  copy image to dram for launch-x  do not launch on download completionrommon 3 > xmodem -c c3660-i-mz.120-7.t.binDo not s...

HiWe purchased this router with the cisco IOS software installed.  I've installed the Vista driver on my win 7 box.  I believe that should work.  If not, please let me know.I installed Putty to termainl in and I'm using a USB connection.I cannot even...

We are small transit ISP for other downlinks. And currently have such setup 7201 and 7206NPE-G1, as core and edge routers also we have connected to IXP. Downlinks usually BGP connected to one of border router which is terminated via VLAN, thus sub in...

Hi Experts,We are going to change our ISP.. so all of our current 6 public IP is going to change..we have an ASA5510,and two seperate domains in it. what we are planing is as follows..edit the current running-config with the new public IP...Load this...

I am installing Cisco blank CF upgrades (double the capacity of the CF that came with the router) in Cisco 3845 routers and I cannot get the IOS to load.Network security requires tftp be disabled, so I am limited to xmodem.  Slow, but it works.I know...

Hi all, I need to limit bandwidth on certain VLAN interface, on cisco 3560 (Cisco IOS Software, C3560 Software (C3560-IPBASE-M), Version 12.2(35)SE5, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)), I try to use rate limit but I realize that rate limit not working on VLAN ...

Dears ,I'm receiving about 99%CPU on 6500 .Butwhen i go show cpu sorted ,i can't see any process taking more than 2% load .My IOS is s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-18.SXF13.bin6500#sh processes cpu sorted | exclude 0.00CPU utilization for five second...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our infrastructure comprises CISCO 3845 routers, 3750 and 2960 switches. accross 3 offices connected thru a MPLS network.We are currently facing performance issues in one of the offices. The main traffic from this office is: Outlook, Remote Desktop a...

johnramz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to establish qos in two router. The principal router Asr 1000 and the Remote site 1, but that not function. When i review the access list in principal router Asr 1000 i can´t see matching but at the router in Remote site 1  it function.Foll...

GreetingI have setup an eBGP session to a Cisco 2801 CE router. The BGP session establish, however, the session keeps resetting after  90 sec which is the BGP keepalive holdtime value.Testing:On the PE router I found that the OutQ doesn't clear = 22 ...

I'm having problems upgrading the ADSL firmware on a HWIC-1ADSL card, which is necessary to overcome some incompatibilities with BT's network in the UK. The card is installed in a 1921 router and the IOS version is 15.0.1M3.I've uploaded firmware 4.0...