cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

folksi have a requirement to connect a small office, approx 6 users, in the US (washington) to the UK and i've been getting a few quotes for 2Mb leased lines and the results are scary, i.e. 25k (£) plusthe line needs to be encrypted so i'll be using ...

My cisco 2620 router always boots into rommon mode but after i reset it, it boots into the IOS. After i shutdown the router and power it up again it goes back to rommon mode ?I saved the running config to the startup config after setting up the regis...

I have a stack of 2 3750's.  I want to promote the member switch to become the master switch.  What is the command to do this?  Thanks!

burgessf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I brought 2 cisco 2620 routers and only one worked properly the other displayed some unknown charecters in hyper terminal. Some friend of mine told me to try a bit rate other than 9600 so i did that and the router booted into rommon mode then he said...

Hello,1) Will OSPF install by default two equal cost routes in routing table, or "maximum-paths". has to be configured?2) If by default router only installs one route, how does it select one (from two equal cost routes) ?What is the criteria?3) if I ...

hi all,i configured cisco 1841 router having the following c1841-ipbasek9-mz.124-24.T2.bini confiured DHCP server in this router,but all the XP machines are getting the dhcp ip address but the windows 7 machines showing limited connectivitymy dhcp co...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can you help me with these basic questions:1) I try to ping ipv6 and I get a message "output interface required". I know that informing "output interface" is expected IPv6 behavior. The problem is that the prompt for "output interface" appears an...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes