cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! VRF lite question

Hello, i am hoping someone can help answer the following question.If i create a VRF on a switch (to provide traffic seperation on a remote site switch) and place an SVI in that VRF but do not enable MP-BGP, is there a VRF tag applied to traffic on th...

rays by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I am responsible for a the network infrastructure for a company which provides streaming television to mobile devices. For reasons concerning Radio Networks in telco environments, I am looking to limit the bandwidth available to one particular se...

Hey everybody,Got a small home networking problem. I have a DSL line from at&t a modem from them 2Wire 1701GH which servs as a wireless router. I am trying to connect a Linksys WRTU54G-TM router to it because that one has a jack for a phone line so I...

rezession by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with a BGP connection in that my local policy appears to be denying almost all prefixes per the followiing excerpt from "sh ip bgp neighbor":                                   Outbound    Inbound  Local Policy Denied Prefixes:  ...

To get right to it;We have two routers (in Brazil if it matters) connected via frame relay. The ignored count on each serial interface keep increasing although not at a fast rate. The input errors / CRC errors / frame errors / aborts do not increase ...

maxnpj by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Be most grateful if someone could check this out.I have a (nuther make ) wireless router that I wish to attach to the 877 via one of the FA ports877 has 12.4 Enterprise IOS /  256 RAM / 40 flash( I would love to use an 877W -- but Cisco have not upgr...

by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi:  I'm new to this and I'm trying to set up a stub network with a DMZ on aCisco 831.  I haven't set up NAT or any access lists yet.  The router can pingeverything in all three segments-- WAN, LAN, DMZ.  A PC in (ether2) canping all router interface...

picotable by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,looking for a router from Cisco router family, which is outdoor rated and supports G.SHDSL.also, does Cisco MAR 3200 Series supports G.SHDSLregardssrihari

Sorry for a basic question but...When I'm viewing interface stats in something like MRTG, what determines receive vs transmit?  On our external router interface, our ISP promises us 20MB "down" and 5MB "up".So in MRTG that would mean my max should be...

Hi allThis is the first time I've ever done this and I don't think the problem here is Cisco but thought I'd ask here in case someone else has been through the pain.I need to set up a modem so I can dial in remotely to a Catalyst switch and get conso...

hi..i've bought two 2951 routers to replace my current infrastructure(which has 2800 for internet gateway). I already have two 5510's in HA and i want to terminate 3 10 mb links on 2951 with HACan someone tell me how can i accomplish this?thnxsuz

Hi, I have configured two router R1 & R3 for ppp one way authentication. R3 calls into R1 for one way authentication however the serial interface does not seem to come up.Can u help me with this. I have attached the config too with the debug outputs....