cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi experts,I have a branch router (Cisco 1841) and it has a T1 link to my Core router 1 and it also has a VPN (DMVPN) link to Core router 2.The tunnel is up and OSPF adjacencies are fully. I have also checked the cost on both interfaces and for both ...

Difan Zhao by Level 5
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am trying to get the cisco 888 K9 to synch with my dsl service, i am now thinking that this is a impossiable task as g.hdsl is not compatable with this technology and will not be able to synch @ 16megs, i would just like to confirm this with ...

hi,I have a Cisco 877 router as an internet gateway.I have a very low link to the internet (about 1Mbps in down) and I would like to make QoS on my 877 to prioritize my VPNs (UDP 500, ESP... or if it is more easy in entering several public ip) in tel...

nvanhaute by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have USB internet connection and want to use it on my Cisco router 2811, is there any possibililty to use this?, The router has usb ports but i dont think that these ports can be used for internet connectivity,,Please advise,

junshah22 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have 4 branch offices connected thru 100mbps link with Cisco 2600 routers which has the throughput of 15mbps.Now I am planning to replace these routers with Cisco 2901G2 ISR routers which has the throughput of 167mbps.So if I replace the rou...

avilt by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure an access list on my LAN segment  e0 as a preliminary step to secure the network which will include a DMZ webserver.The PC at 40.5 loses internet conectivity when I add the access list.  I'd eventually like to be able to perm...

picotable by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends. I have a Cisco1701 Router and I need to install a VWIC-1MFT-G.703 Card in replacement of BRI Card where's WIC-1ADSL will remain in its place. I am trying with diferent IOS but still couldn't. In fact i have to get an ADSL Connection and G...

tsolution by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi Experts,Couldn't get the BGP IPv6 ttl-security to work, did i missed something?The same configuration works for IPv4.If i change the ttl-sercurity to large value e.g. 240, it will work, but that should not bethe case as TTL = 255 - (hop count).===...

Hello, i was wondering what routing protocol or design considerations you would recommend for 50+ site with any to any connectivity over VPLS..?thanksrays

rays by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Question

Newbie here...I have a Dlink router/switch/wireless device connected to myCable modem. I recently purchased a Cisco 871 that I'd like to practice on and was thinking of connecting it to my DLink device to simulate a WAN connection and have 2 differen...

billbmcse by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes