cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have this situationCPE_B---(mtu1500)------R1-----(mtu1500)--------- R2--(mtu1500)------R3--(mtu1500)---CPE_A  |                                                                                                                          |  | ----...

Hello All,I am having an network infrastructure. i am having 3 isp connections. WAN 1 , WAN 2 & WAN 3. Currently i am connected  WAN 1 to one network (say 192.168.1.1) & WAN 2 to other network (172.18.1.1). WAN 3 is for Backup.i want a solution forif...

vinayak by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have couple questions regarding GSR XR 12000.1) can I use XFP (XFP-10GLR-OC192SR - Multirate XFP module for 10GBASE-LR and OC192 SR-1) on a 10G LAN PHY SPA (SPA-1X10GE-L-V2 - Cisco 1-Port 10GE LAN-PHY Shared Port Adapter) ? From the dynamic...

Hi, the router says it can be logged into at https://192.168.1.1 but it's not working for me. Also, I don't seem to be able to enter the ASDM.  I click to install it (have tried various versions) but I don't know what software to run the .bin files w...

Hi all,can any one explain after configuring remote access to the my terminal server,1. modem discoinnects after like every 1 minute2.inter async resets and goes up again.find below snapshot asyn and line configinterface Async0/2/0 ip unnumbered Fast...

I want some help in network simulator 2. I am new user of ns2 and i want to know that what we want to do if we want to change any in-built .cc file.like aodv.ccand what are the further step after changing the file? Do we need to make it again?? if ye...

Sorry to post this here. but i am new to here and want some information regarding ns2. please any one can tell me that should i put the query regarding ns2 here or not????please let me knowThank you,Shweta NaikS. V. NITSurat

I need to copy an IOS image 12.4(24)T4 from my ssh server to the router and I would like to use scp instead of tftp or ftp.Question is when you use TFTP or FTP, you have an option of "ip ftp source-interface lo0" or "ip tftp source-interface lo0".  H...

Hello Everyone,Currently i am having one router to which we are having 3 ISP connections. each having diffrent WAN ips.Means Office A --- connected to ISP1Office B ---- Connected to ISP2Office C --- connected to ISP3Internet Links ISP 1 & ISP 2 are ...

vinayak by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Etherchannel mode

Hi Experts,What are the difrerence in different Ether-Channel TypeFor Eg:- ON , Auto Desirable , LACP, PagPAsking this b'coz we have a setup lets say End "A" & End "B" .End A having Cisco Switch & End B is non cisco .... recently we created Etherchan...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am upgrading the 6509 VSS from s72033-ipbasek9-mz.122-33.SXI3.bin to s72033-ipbasek9-mz.122-33.SXI4a.bin. Everything went fine until the last step. CWCDCCORE1#issu commitversionBuilding configuration…[OK]%issu commitversiion executed successfullyFr...

joe.ho by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiMy team manage a Telstra MPLS network with two "head offices" in regards to where the remote sites access services and pull data from.We have outgoing shaping on the routers of these two sites main sites for every site so they do not try and pull t...

Phil Neil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card