cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We are using ASR 1006 with two Route Processor 1. One of the RP1s cannot boot. We cannot have access to R0 Bootflash from ROMMON. We cannot boot from USB0. I wonder do you have any suggestions that will lead us to bring the R0 back.Best regards...

ASA 5505.From the console, can ping internet hosts.Can reach the ASA from the LAN.LAN hosts cannot reach the web.  I figure this is something to do w NAT but NAT and permissions are all set.  What is wrong?Web connection is DSL / PPPOE.  I figure the...

msims by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone help achieve a bit of route manipulation on ospf.I have attached picture of topology.there is a destination network 10.99.99.0 /24 hanging off node: East 1the path to destination from Host 1 is fine, it takes the best path there ;  West...

I am helping our local small town library with a problem they are having with low wireless signal strength. They have a small ethernet LAN with an Aironet 1200 Access Point (AIR-AP1200, S/N VDF0650Q3L8). There was a power outage recently and ever sin...

Hi folks, i have a Cisco 3725 router with 8 port (nm-8a/s 8-port async/sync serial) serial interface configured for Frame relay switch.  when i attached a cab le DCE/DTE cable on port se 1 or any other port it worked fine but when i attach a more tha...

I must be missing something cause I did this tons of times.Here is my config:ASA Version 8.2(2)19!hostname ***********enable password ds4hdW4uvMnfKnfo encryptedpasswd 2KFQnbNIdI.2KYOU encryptednames!interface Ethernet0/0 nameif outside security-level...

dclarolh1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Process called droputil.sh is causing the High CPU utilization on ASR 1002. Checked on CCO and couldn't find any bug related to it.The version its running:System image file is "bootflash:/asr1000rp1-adventerprisek9.02.05.01.122-33.XNE1.bin...

Hi all,In the output of sh ip bgp, "e" would never appear at end of the output becuase EGP is not in use any more. I am just curious as to why it still exists in description part when it does not at all appear in the output.Thank you,Ram

rkunta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco CCIE Lab

I have 1 Cisco 2600 series router and 6 2500 series for a total of 7 routers along with 2 3560 Catalyst switches. I need to setup a CCIE Lab, can some please explain to me how to go about doing this? I need to start from the cabling, for example, how...

Hello,I'm having trouble splitting voip traffic from the data traffic.  I am using a 5505 asa and 3560 switchesASA 5505 > catalyst 3560 > IP phone > laptopon the ASA 5505------------------------I configured 4 Vlan's1 for management1 for outsideinterf...

cisco by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, this comes from our facebook community.  http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityI'm  lost in Static Routing. Can anybody give me the sequence, actual code  (using ip route) and instructions on how to do this in packet tracer?  ---I have 4 r...

cscsocial by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,i have a cisco 871 configured with a VPN, and it suddenly started writing out through console this message:"%SYS-2-CHUNKINVALIDHDR: Invalid chunk header type 1 for chunk 83876948, data 838778AC -Process= "IP Input", ipl= 3, pid= 72,  -Tr...

Hi,We received this question on our CSC Facebook community.  http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityI  have a question on IRB.  I have a 2821 router doing bridge groups.  Is  there a way to make set the protocol to RSTP?  I tried to do it, but ...

cscsocial by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,This question comes from our CSC facebook community.http://www.facebook.com/CiscoSupportCommunityAhmed Shaheen greetings everyone, simply; if my WAN is advertised on OSPF 1 and my LAN is advertised on OSPF 2.why can't OSPF 2 come up!all settings a...

cscsocial by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes