cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Does anybody know MTBF for Cisco 2801 and Cisco 2811 voice routers?I'm quite dissapointed after unsuccessfully searching on CCO. The only thing I found (quite funny) is that 2800's have a similar MTBF to 2600's, whose MTBF I didn't find either....

etamara by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which is best way to allocate bandwidth for download traffic.I have four different applications which will be used by the users.Users used to download the files from each applications.I want to rate limit this download traffic for each application wi...

uthayaman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,Need you help in suggesting best options to achieve failover in Multihoming scenario as given in the pic.Scenario is Single CPE - 2 Service provider .SP1 should be primary for both Internet and MPLS .service should fall back on SP2 incase ...

Resolved! routing

My internal networks of 10.6.1.0 and 10.6.10.0 are unable to connect to the internet. Here is the config.Am I missing a route?Thanks.

Greetings.  I just got a 1921 and I will be connecting it to a T1 provided by Qwest in a few weeks.  I wanted to prepare for this deployment as much as possible.  They have not given me any public IP addresses yet.  Can someone take a look at the con...

Gentry by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Switches learn which ports connect to which MAC addresses, and direct traffic to them accordingly.  Is there a routing protocol/config/algorithm which learns which interface connects to a specified subnet by seeing a source IP from that subnet?  And ...

Is there a Cisco document or link that can tell me what are the acceptable RTT for data and voice traffic? When I was studying for my CCNP, Cisco quoted that for data, anything under 50ms is acceptable, while for voice, anything under 8ms is acceptab...

hi community,i need an ios image for cisco router 2621xm...how can i get it from cisco websitei tried to donwload from cisco but it is asking for some technical agreement which i dont have.Please can some share this IOSThanks

We have two DS3 connections via BGP to our DR site.BGP is configured to allow the two paths, and the host to host load is being distributed pretty evenly across the two DS3s.We are using these links to sync our data from HQ to DR and the data flow is...