cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We just upgraded our leased line from 10mbit/s to 50mbit/s. But can't get the speeds up between two clients.We are running a Cisco 3745 connected to Cisco 1841 using GRE tunnel.Tried changing the tcp windows size using iperf.8k window = 8Mbit/s16k...

Hi,i want to make a load balancing and redoundancy between 2 ISP.To make redoudant link in local network in know the HSRP protocol but it's not possible to make load balancing with it. I have saw the "evolution" with MHSRP and an other protocol GLBP....

I am trying to configure a 2811 so that it can bothuse overloaded NAT inside to connect to the outside world via an ISP, and can also accept incoming traffic which I need to NAT the source address to ensure traffic goes via this router - during a cha...

To  Group : i need your favour i need to find out the route of hotmail account .Let say if some1 send me email i need to find out where it come from how can i do it atlest  help me to find out to  the  ISP  he usingThanks/Regards

I have a need for out-of-the-box setup.I need my ASA5520 and Cisco 2821 router to peer via HSRP.The ASA5520 should always be ACTIVE and processing ALL traffic unless the ASA5520 is down (determined via IP SLA, BOOLEAN logic) and then the router becom...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello :   I have one problem establishing conection between two VPN sites. I have CE-PE routing protocol running OSPF. I amsharing the topology and I want to achieve.CE(R7)______PE1-----------------------PE2___________CE (BB1)VPN_A)                  ...

Dear allam dealing with a a BGP flap issue, and looked at pretty much all what I can think of.outQ is not able to drop to zero, this is on a Route reflector which has 2 legs to a distribution switch. IGP used is IS-IS, platform is 7301.Since it is a ...

Hello,I have two routers Cisco 7600 and GRE tunnel configured between them:R1---GRE---R2R1 and R2 are interconnected via GigabitEthernet interfaces configured as layer 2 switchports.Layer 3 conncetion is configured via interface VLAN 10.Here are conf...

I have two WANs. WAN1 is the primary interface for my LAN. The WAN2 is the primary interface for my DMZ. I want WAN1 to be able to fail over to WAN2. I want traffic originating in DMZ to always go out WAN2.Everything seems to be working as expected e...

ggilley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am behind a 1841 firewall and it seems that GRE is not configured to passthrough the router and is causing me issues connecting to Windows VPN.  Can someone point me to a document or let me know what ports I need to open etc.Thanks.

elcephus1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card