cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm currently experiencing a lot of traffic congenstion on my link to the internet that causes congestion, resulting in pack loss for latency for the VPN traffic.  It's a fiber link, 10MB syncrhonous with a media converter that goes from fiber to ent...

I cannot get NAT working between an inside and outside interface that are part of the same VRF. I cannot use a NAT pool because I am using a DSL modem that only allows one public IP address. The outside interface is ethernet, and the inside interface...

Hello Guys,                                           I have 2 T1 CSU-DSU WIC on one router and I need to configure both connections to the same service provider? What will the config look like on the T-1 interfaces? I want ...

Hello Everyone,I have a 7600 Cisco Router and I'm having problems appling this config:service-policy output (Policy-Map_name)bandwidth percent command is not supported in output direction for this interfaceConfiguration failed on: GigabitEthernet1/16...

Mavrick25 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 877 router that will not connect to my ISP. I've tried the troubleshooting docs, when I run a PPP debug, I get Vi2 CHAP: O RESPONSE id 1 len 34 from <my isp username>"Vi2 CHAP: I FAILURE id 1 len 42 msg is "CHAP authentication failure, unit...

How can I find out the Circuit ID of a T1 line without calling my ISP? Is this at all possible. I have a bunch of T1 circuits and I am trying to find out the CKT ID info without going to the individual sites. Any advice?Thank you

stonnet72 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CPU utilization for five seconds: 4%/4%; one minute: 4%; five minutes: 4% PID QTy       PC Runtime (ms)    Invoked   uSecs    Stacks TTY Process   1 Cwe 607C2730            0          2       0 5604/6000   0 Chunk Manager   2 Csp 607F29EC        5527...

We have an 1841 router (version 12.4(25) IOS)and recently it has been kicking out the following errors:.Jun  8 05:19:00: %SYS-2-BADSHARE: Bad refcount in datagram_done, ptr=634554D0,count=FFFFF15B -Traceback= 0x609670D0 0x602B2ADC 0x6001D054 0x61C365...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To the ForumI have been tasked with developing an efficient and summarizable IP address scheme for one of my clients. Within the scheme, I want to have efficient use of IP address space.The clients current configuration is basically a hodge podge of ...

Hi,     We have a setup of OSPF network with multiarea configuration on leased line network.In ABR, i'm trying to configure route summarization, but i'm contineously failed to do that.                Kindly help me to configure route summarization in...

siddindia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card