cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm having some other open post that still running for another aspect of the issue. Here I want to know what is this issue : I'm having policy based route from Group-A to Group-B I've run the command debug ip policy and I'm getting some strange r...

robad by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon All,First off, my apologies if this subject has been touched on before, but I'm relatively new to Cisco and the OS, and just finding my feet - I'd appreciate some help with the below.I've recently had a leased line installed from BT, a...

Hi Guys, It's probably going to be long, but it's something that is very important for my team. We are working in company in few Lab's environment that is connected to IT. Our Gateway for all labs is currently 2 old 6500 working with VSS. Each lab is...

robad by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cisco 4331 ISR

hey,acually i am going to deploy i new cisco ISR 4331, this last should support 4 Link point to point with 512 ko as bandwidth, so i'll insert two NIM-2T catres.is that possible without any issue ?? does the router support those links normally ??than...

Hey everyone, Before I go into whats going on I want to make it clear that I am not very experienced with this stuff. I have taken CCNA parts 1 & 2 in a classroom environment, have not finished 3 & 4 nor gotten my actual CCNA yet. Thats pretty much t...

Caleb K by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I have configured Model Driven Telemetry on a bunch of IOS XR devices, in dial-out mode with a receiving stack composed of Telegraf, InfluxDB and Grafana.Everything works more or less OK, but I noticed something amiss when I upgraded ...

mbodini by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a firewall in front of the Cisco 2921. It has a LAN port and a VLAN 10 setup. The firewall LAN port connects to E0/1 on the Cisco. On Cisco E0/2 I have a switch with all my network devices. I was able to setup VLAN 10 on 0/2, as 0/2.10. How w...

Hi,We are in a situation where 3 standalone network have now been somewhat merged. Networks A, B, and C.Network B has absorbed most of Net A's responsibility.Network C wants to stay independent but connected.So our situation is that Net B is the RP f...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please advise, i am observing alarms for high temperature in routers for example below logs for C2900 series.how it can be fixed & thank you in advance Intake Left(Bezel) temperature: 46 Celsius, AbnormalIntake Left temperature: 47 Celsius, AbnormalE...

Mansour by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes