cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello..Here (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps2797/ps4908/product_data_sheet09186a008010fbd7.html) is saidthat maximum Cisco gigabit ethernet network module support for 3825 is 1 module only.And here (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/pr...

Hi Can anybody tell me ,step by step,how to upgrade IOSin VG248.Is there anyway tocopy their configuration & download existing IOS before the upgrade for safety.?Thanks

We have been configuring and working with multilink ppp for quite some time now and in a lot of different scenarios. One question i have always had is related to syntax and config choice: multilink interface configuration Vs virtual-template configur...

Hi, I have to design my DMZ. I am using Cisco ASA, Netscaler for that.On the front end, I am using Cisco ASA 5440 having Public IP on outside & Private IP on DMZ interface.I am connected Netscaler to DMZ interface of ASA. I will activate Private IP o...

Hi dear,             pls help regarding lease line config and isdn configi have one 2851 router at head office and 1841 at branch office , so we have to configure primary lease line  and backup isdn line ,pls give any example of configuration and sam...

mpak12345 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a wireless AP 1130ag.  It doesn't show up on my network to get the IP address so I can configure it.  I have the MAC address off of the back of the Wireless AP, but it doesn't show up when I go to the cmd function and type in getmac.  Th...

I have a 5510 with dynamic NAT and serveral static translation.  The dynamic NAT is working fine, but for some reason I only see untranslate hits from the Static NAT translation and no translate:   match ip inside host 192.168.24.65 outside any    st...

w951duu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm trying to get my head around this but I think I need a point in the right direction.I have a Cisco 1841 router which handles LAN clients and VPN clients with its own public IP address. I have another Cisco device which has it's own publi...

HelloI'm trying to figure out the preference of locally generated routes. In BGP Design and Implementation by Randy Zhang pg25 says:"Here is the complete order with decreasing preference: default-originate (configured per neighbor) default-informatio...

tomek0001 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in the process of redesigning on our branch office LANs. This office has a 6Mb connection into our MPLS clound as well as a 100Mb MetroE point to point linking us to another office. My question is concerning the layered design model, is it ok to ...