cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

1. Configure the devices according the diagram. Run EIGRP protocol in Site 1 and Site 5 Run OSPF protocol in Site 7 Make sure that after completing the configuration Site 1 and site 5 should communicate each other but Site 7 should not get a...

123321.png

We are having an issue with our Internet edge routers looping some IP blocks between them. Curious if anyone has any input. Below is a super simple diagram of the setup. [ISP A] [ISP B] | EBGP | EBGP[Router A] <--...

CLCrawl by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am new to OSPF and EIGRP, I am trying to enable OSPF and EIGRP.1. On OSPF in config mode i type CISCO3560(config)#router ospf 1CISCO3560(config)# it does not return the prompt CISCO3560(config-router)#2 For  EIGRP T type CISCO3560(config-if)#CISCO3...

hi,Does anyone know when was the following command's meaning changed in IOSXE - next-hop-unchanged Documentation says  following ( which seem to be pointing that the nexthop will remain unchanged for ebgp )- To enable an external BGP (eBGP) peer that...

So I have my VRF lite setup in the WLC 9800 oddly enough that includes VLAN(Mobile clients) and Interface twoGi0/0/0 out to the ISP. I cannot however get DHCP. The DHCP server is behind VLAN  on the corp network, as we have to have it windows based d...

Hello everyone, i'm trying to solve this problem that is very difficult for me because i'm not a Cisco user.Anyway, i have this situation, the schema it has been simplified:The WindowsClient must use some service on WindowsServer via IP 192.168.150.2...

image.png
Mattia by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Can't ping

Hello!I am starting a lab where I will be implementing several protocols.To start with, I am just trying to get all the equipment to communicate.I have 3 routers on the left and 3 on the right and a Switch symbolizing a carrier.To separate the traffi...

Andre2020 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi In this router, the tunnel is inactive for long time. Checking the tunnel and its interface facing outside, it shows no any traffic. The strange thing is the router shows the interface 39.2.2.2 is up via show ip int bri, but the router cannot ping...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just configured a new internal subnet which I can ping from the router but I can't ping devices on the subnet from my computer. I have other subnets configured and they work fine. For example:WORKS - can ping from both router and PC:interface Gi...

Hello,I am trying to do a basic thing but it's not working. I would like to adverstived only IP address that is included in my LAN subnet. 198.168.10.1Example :interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0.10encapsulation dot1Q 10ip address 198.168.10.1 255.255.255...

jean1 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI worked for a carrier network ethernet, we have more than 80 nodes (Cisco NCS 5500 and ASR 920), all these nodes run ISIS/LDP/MPLS in order to deliver MEF services like E-LINE, E-ACCESS.I heard about segment-routing, I have setup a lab in order...