cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello expertsWe have a Cisco C892FSP-K9 Router we need SSLVPN25-K9 licenses for, but they are no longer shown in the datasheet.What would be the replacement part number for these licenses on my router? 

Hi,We are going to implement Flexible Netwflow on ASR1002X and we want to use the SCTP protocol for Exporting the Data. We wonder which IOS XE version supports the SCTP protocol? We checked several IOS from 15.4 to 16.09 but the feature was not suppo...

Hi, after router reloads (manual or power loss) the nbar statistics disappear and begin from 0.is there any setting to save historical data even after reloads? Thanks

murmucka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I have router A9K 9006,I use it as BNG, with client POOL private ip address,I need to enable CGNAT for private ip addresses to the public, what plugin hardware requirements must add to my router, and is need a license or not? 0/RSP0/CPU0 A...

Hi, i have C1111-4P router, with Software 17.6.3a installed, Smart license status ENABLEDThere is no CLI command available license smart registerAlso the web-based konfiguration cant load Licensing menu.I want to connect to my smart account and regis...

ScreenShot00033.png
murmucka by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF Summarization

Hello everyone, Regarding ospf summarization, please correct and advise me: area 15 range summary-address mask.  this will advertise my summary address from area 15 into backbone. and is done on abr.internet------asbr(area15)-------(area15)abr(area0)...

is there any difference between the two terms? and speaking about the old 1st,2nd ISR ex (2800,2900), are the CPU and RP physically seperated ? or it is all about seperated functions where the RP is where the routing processes take place ?  Thank you...

Raoof by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,I have an ISR1100 LTE dual-sim router. The router has two VPN tunnels configured each using the cellular interfaces as the the sources. Failover when one sim card fails works perfect. I would however like to loadbalance the traffic between thes...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two sites connected via a private MPLS. Site-1 has 2 PE devices and site-2 has a single PE device. I need to extend some of the vlans between the two sites. I am looking at implementing EoMPLS to accomplish this as it is two sites only and MPL...

I have single router connected with 2 different ISP. One link is 10G interface 1 and another link is 1G interface 2. Can I control all incoming traffic 70% via interface 1 as this is 10G link and 30% traffic incoming via interface 2 as this is 1G lin...

BGP.PNG
Siddique by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes