cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi dear,             pls help regarding lease line config and isdn configi have one 2851 router at head office and 1841 at branch office , so we have to configure primary lease line  and backup isdn line ,pls give any example of configuration and sam...

mpak12345 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a wireless AP 1130ag.  It doesn't show up on my network to get the IP address so I can configure it.  I have the MAC address off of the back of the Wireless AP, but it doesn't show up when I go to the cmd function and type in getmac.  Th...

I have a 5510 with dynamic NAT and serveral static translation.  The dynamic NAT is working fine, but for some reason I only see untranslate hits from the Static NAT translation and no translate:   match ip inside host 192.168.24.65 outside any    st...

w951duu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I'm trying to get my head around this but I think I need a point in the right direction.I have a Cisco 1841 router which handles LAN clients and VPN clients with its own public IP address. I have another Cisco device which has it's own publi...

HelloI'm trying to figure out the preference of locally generated routes. In BGP Design and Implementation by Randy Zhang pg25 says:"Here is the complete order with decreasing preference: default-originate (configured per neighbor) default-informatio...

tomek0001 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in the process of redesigning on our branch office LANs. This office has a 6Mb connection into our MPLS clound as well as a 100Mb MetroE point to point linking us to another office. My question is concerning the layered design model, is it ok to ...

where can we find documnet for maximum arp entry for cisco routers 7600/10000/12000/CRS etc.Moreove arp limit on cisco routers is system wide or per SIP/SPA/RP

tahseen12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could any anyone confirm to me which of NAT or CEF takes precedence when both are configured on a router.I have CEF enabled globally to load balance Internet traffic between two ISP connections on a per source/destination combination basis but also N...

tolugbala by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two office in US and India. I am running two routers(US-WAN R1/ R2 & IND-WANR1/R2) on each location having BGP from 2 ISPs for redundancy. I have published all routes on bgp on both ISPs.Today I down the BGP between US-WAN-R1 & IND-WAN-R1)...

Resolved! STM-1 OC3

Hi all, Can we get 2 port fix STM-1 OC3 interface module (port adapter) for 7200 VXR or do we have to buy separate SPF for it ?? Help will be appreciated. regards,Uttam

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card