cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We'd like to change the default OSPF timers from the default 10/40 to something more aggressive, like 1/4.All the routing devices are 3560's on a fiber ring, running 1 Gbps, so we figure it's safe to do so.Thoughts?Is there a global command to change...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Currently in our network for NAT access we deployed on the 3640 router which some times hang when some spurious traffic generated from LAN or WAN or CPU loadso we are planning to upgrade the NAT Routerfor new hardware we need following feature sup...

Resolved! Password recovery

I bought a 1841 Router on e-bay.Apparently, it has been configured with "no service password-recovery". The console shows: PASSWORD RECOVERY FUNCTIONALITY IS DISABLED, and it does not respond to Ctrl-Break during boot. AFAIK, this router does not hav...

Luisinus by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo,I need mark traffic from specific FE switch port on C1802 when in goes thrue Dialer there is done some Qos process.How can I do this on FE 8 if all ports are in BVI1?I tryed IP based marking that is not good in case of DHCP clinets off course.!...

locus2007 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with our 2 branches accessing http port. Let's say Site B can't access the web server in Site A but Site A can access the web server in Site B. In site A we have Cisco 2811 Router and a Cisco 3560 Core Switch, on site B we have a ...

helios999 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! BPDU detection

Hello,I need to prove that BPDUs, are exchangeed between my two switches.Here is the situatuion:SWITCH 1 port 1 ------ PROVIDER1 NETWORK -------port 1 SWITCH 2SWITCH 1 port 2 ------ PROVIDER2 NETWORK -------port 2 SWITCH 2Problem is that I have a loo...

Hi,I need to interconnect two datacenters through a IP/MPLS network. I need to exchange the DB information between them and I see it's possible to use the EoMPLS technology for.The problem is due to the fact that I don't have the SPA module with SIP ...

gpangallo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I am facing packet Loss problem with MGX to MGX connectivity. I have an IMA PNNI link between two MGX. I also have a UNI connection to two routers. the connection diagram is provided below.Router1 <-> MGX <-> MGX <-> Router2when i ping fro...

I have a CISCO 1841 router with a serial card connected to a diginet line and a ethernet connected to my switch all configured and working fine. My question is the following.I  have a Netgear ADSL device also connected to my switch which is used for ...

Hi,I have trouble setting up a cisco 2811 as a terminal server using HWIC16A card and an octal cable.The problem is that for some lines it works, and for some it does not even though they are setup the same.When I do show line this is the output:Rout...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes