cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a series of routers (Cisco ISR 1811) that has defaulted to an MTU size of 17867. This only happens on tunnel interfaces, and seems to happen for all tunnel interfaces on that series router.  The MTU on my 2811 & 2821 all default to MTU 1514 by...

jeff.cook by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI would shortly have Three sites connected with each otherSite_A connected to Site_BSite_A connected to Site_CSite_B connected to Site_CAll are connected via Wimax with Ethernet Interface 10/100 ( 6MB for each connection )Is following OSPF config O...

Resolved! NAT routing

Hello,I have setup a webpage written in IIS.  The webpage allows contractors outside our coporate Network to login and fill in forms that i can process.  I have a Cisco router sitting on the edge of our network.  I want to secure this Cisco 1800 rout...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Based on the graphic annexWe require that when any machine try entering to www.site1.com (5.5.5.5) will redirect to www.site2.com (4.4.4.4), as we can do this.We Only have administration of all equipment in the network in Building-ARegards.

HiEIGRP supports unequal loadbalancing but applying variance command causes packet drops.I have done as of this urlhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk365/technologies_tech_note09186a008009437d.shtml#topic1Site_A connects to Site_B over GRE Tunnel with...

Hi Gurus,Can you pls. check if this is correct, i want to redirect http request to my L4 and caching servers.access-list 110 deny   tcp any any neq wwwaccess-list 110 deny   tcp host 202.X.X.2 anyaccess-list 110 permit tcp any anywww anyroute-map HTT...

hi all,I wonder why rate limit is not operating as configuring.configuration==================================================access-list 10 permit anypolicy-map test1  class class-default   police cir 1000000    conform-action transmit     exceed-ac...

Greetingfor infrastructure traffic <->routerA<->FW<->routerB, and if both router using eigrp, except ask FW to open a hole for eigrp communication though, can I use eigrp tunnel?I am a little confused, if I do use the eigrp tunnel, will it tunnel all...

julxu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, I was wondering if you could critique my QoS config?? MY topology is three sites connected via MPLS. Each connection is only a T1. Each site has its own separate gateway for Internet access so only traffic destined between each site is passe...

unclerico by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been looking for a chart that can tell me how much traffic the 2811 and 2821 take but all I find is information on what I can add to these2 models.I've seen before charts where you can see the actual throughput that models can take... any help?

insccisco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a network scenario involving EIGRP routing between Cisco 6500 and two 3800 routers. The Internet T1s are connected on the 3800 with two T1s on Rt1 and one T1 on Rt2. I have setup EIGRP unequal load balancing on 6500 with variance 2 so t...

PJ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Internet Link is terminating on a Cisco 2811 Router,  Users Internet-Explorer is configured to point to bluecoat Proxy.Bluecoat default gateway is Cisco 2811 RTR.Router is with 2 FastEthernet.If Internet Link goes down ; users cannot browse.To get...