cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

There are 2 ways to distribute the lables:METHOD 1. Piggy back the labels on the existing protocols.METHOD 2. Running separate Protocols for Lable DistributionEither I can use EIGRP or OSPF in First Method:I read that EIGRP can be used with out chang...

Hello EveryoneI am in the process of moving my enterprise from a hub and spoke layout utilizing privdate T-1's and EIGRP to an MPLS setup using BGP.I have a branch office that I am trying to move over this new setup and I cannot get it to communicate...

It is my understanding that NBAR is able to classify certain packets based on certain descriptors in the packet.  It is also my understanding that the FTP client and server negotiate different port numbers once the session is initiated.  I have enab...

Resolved! frame-relay issue

hello friends,i have configured 2 routers with simple frame-relay config as followsdiagramR1   FR   R2configR1interface Serial0/1 ip address 10.0.0.1 255.0.0.0 encapsulation frame-relay serial restart-delay 0endR2interface Serial0/2 ip address 10.0.0...

Hello,A---------PE-1--------P----------PE-2            |            |           BAm connecting to different customers on same PE and they want to communicate with each other,after importing route-target the next-hop for customer-A routes from Custome...

Is it possible to create QoS policies based on a defined bandwidth?  I have the following policy-map applied to an interface that is 100M.  This 100M interface connects to an ISP managed router that is not smart enough to do the QoS policies we need....

dnoc43 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know which rpf rule in msdp will my following setup follow from the following•Rule 1: Applied when the sending MSDP peer is also an interior (M)BGP peer.•Rule 2: Applied when the sending MSDP peer is also an exterior (M)BGP peer.•Rule...

I recently decided to do away with my trusty Linksys WRT54G and switch to a Cisco. My requirements are minimal (basic NAT for now) which I got working with the following config:!interface Ethernet0description WAN Interfaceip address dhcpip nat outsid...

Hello,I have a DMVPN network. There are two DMVPN Hubs, I am having problems on a hub which is a 2801/SecK9 router. There are two DMVPN tunnels on this routers. A few spokes are periodically getting up and down. I Believe the router is not able to ha...

Ello All,Want to know technically about 2 scenerio on L3 Switches/ Routers.1) What will happen if we run(Power ON) a fresh Cisco router/L3 switches after removing both SUPERVISOR (SUP cards).2) a)  What will happen if we removed both the SUP cards fr...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card