cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi !I currently studdying my BSCI Certification exams, now I'm in OSPF section of my studdy. In attach file a small diagram of my lab setup and also some output command from each router, my router are represented by simple circle with there specific ...

xine xine by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got some extensive port forwarding setup, and all of it works, except DNS. The word on Google is, that Cisco NAT modifies the DNS packets somehow. I can't seem to find a way to fix this.I have to forward the DNS packets just like any others. Por...

We have 7200 VXR with npe-g2 processor.We've 150 branches connected on ATM and QoS with NBAR for voice on it.When traffic rates goes up so our CPU util approxly %70. What could be a problem with services ? is it any fine tunning for this ?Regards

tdorduncu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do you compare SSL VPN, GRE tunnel and MPLS in terms of reliability and speed connection? what could be the factors that can affects the performance of this technologies. thanks,

Hello,Does anyone use the match-in-vrf keyword to have the same translation in two distinct vrf's on 7300 or 7200 routersAs I see it, it enables you to have the same inside local and global ip un two translation for different vrfs but in a live netwr...

network by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have PA-8E1/120 installed on my local and remote router (7206), whenever there is a fiber switchover (which only takes 55 ms on WAN side) the E1 controllers on both router takes 1000 ms to comeup.Actually its badly effecting the service as the defa...

i recently purchased an 877 routerconfiguring the ATM0 interface cannot find Annex M there is only A and LC877(config-if)#dsl operating-mode ? adsl2 ITU G.992.3 Annex A and L adsl2+ ITU G.992.5 Annex A ansi-dmt ANSI T1.413 auto auto ...

Hi I have a 7613 router with image "c7600rsp72043-adventerprisek9-mz.122-33.SRD2.bin" but my router cannot enable my SPA-4XOC3-ATM. I am getting this message "SPA-4XOC3-ATM card in subslot 1/0 is being disabled because of an incompatible FPD image ve...

Hi, our customer has a branch office that should be connected to central place via VPN site-to-site connection.In branch is in use ADSL line via ethernet cable with name and password authentication again ISP network. For connection will be used a cis...

Hi, Have got one of these router at one of our remote site. With this IOS version can it support Auto Qos VoIP ?Cisco IOS Software, 1841 Software (C1841-IPBASE-M), Version 12.4(1c), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Let me know

Hi Experts, ip igmp static-groupDonot Accept But forwards Multicast trafficip igmp join-group Accepts and forwards Multicast traffic I understood the meaning and behaviour of these two commands, But What is confusing me is, WHY FAST SWITCHING IS PRE...

All,Am I correct in my assumption that route tagging is primarily used in redistributing scenarios, and the tags are usually set on the router that's doing the redistributing?Thanks,John