cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts,I am doing a lab testing with 2 routers R1 & R2R1 ETH 0/0 IP Address: ip add 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 ip add 172.16.1.1 255.255.255.0 secondR2 ETH 0/0 IP Address: ip add 172.16.1.12 255.255.255.0When i ping from R1 to R2's IP Address 172...

HI experts,While configuring NATing I am confused with the following commands in NAT. Irequest you to help me in clarifying this"ip nat inside source static x.x.x.x y.y.y.y redundancy HSRP-1What does this " redundancy" command do in stateful Nating. ...

Hey guys,I am running DMVPN using GRE over IPSec using multiple routers. I have two groups of users behind one of the spoke locations, guest and corporate users. I want the guest users to split tunnel out but the corporate users I want to route ALL ...

I have one customer. he need to 24 port switch with one 10GE port and 2 SFP port for Distribution and24 port switch with two 10GE port with 4 SFP port please help me to fine that best Switch for that.thanks

Hi we have one cisco 3800 series router and we have two 34 Mbps links configured on that we want to do the load balancing using the both links in parallel. Here we have used OSPF routing protocol. If you have any suggestion pls let me know.

Need you opinion.From what I understand;Allocated = is the memory allocated to the process since the router booted.Freed = is the memory that has been freed since then.Holding = current memory use.Some process have both "allocated" and "freed" the sa...

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured using Cisco doc http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00806e880b.shtml which seemed pretty straight forward, but as soon as I get the config in, the ASA fails to the 2nd ISP and do...

cuchara61 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, this is a duplicate post from Lan Switching section so apologize about that. Didn't get any response there hence posted over here. The query was does it help to have a neighbor do Graceful Restart NSF through a Firewall. Also with regards to time...

vdadlaney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ALL:I am facing a very peculiar issue with SNMP.Every thing workfine when i putsnmp-server group snmpgroup v3 auth in the running config and save it but once the switch get reloaded i see this in the running config and my NMS tool do not show that...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a redundancy connection with our ISP from two different sites BG1 (border gateway working), and BG2 (border gateway standby), the ISP use local preference in order to select the path and the Borders gateways use RANK (in both sites) in orde...

I have an 877 which is configured to work on a BT Business ADSL connection. The problem is that the connection drops every few weeks or so. I have just wiped the config, upgraded to the very latest IOS and would simply like somebody to tell me how to...

Hi Experts,I request your expertised help to give solution to the issue I am encountering here. The detailed explanation is belowI have 2 Cisco Router connecting to ISP-1 & ISP-2 as shown it the diagram attached.I want to use both the ISP actively. s...