cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Can anyone please explain these commands to me? I am preparing for my BSCI exam and got stuck on this one learning BGP routing.. Here is the topology R1-R2-R3-R4(R2) to reach network 172.12.34.0 it needs to use next hope (R4) 10.1.1.4 (R2) to reach n...

HelloI have 2 separate links going to the same site. Each link has its own router from the local Telecom hanging off each circuit. Can I use a 2821 to load balance over these 2 links with the telecom routers attached?

I have an issue after attempting to use the same configuration to what is used in the following example.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080950834.shtmlthe load balance seems to work fine.However i ...

Mistralol by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have a query if i have 2 routes to the same destination one is learned via ospf and another one is via static route with AD-110.Which route will be used for forwarding the data packet and why?

Hi, I just want to check if I have a connection like this R1 -- R2 and it is running eBGP between them. R1 has a route-map outbound to R2 that gives different MED values for a bunch of routes. I shutdown the link on R1 going to R2. The bgp tabl...

InternetB by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi experts,we have a symmetric internet line that has a rate of 20 meg. i've tested our line using speedtest.com. see attached. could someone enlighten me why the download and upload speeds are different even though it's said to be symmetric? is ther...

Hi, What is the best practice for IP address assignment in DR site. Should it be the same as in Production site or should they be different. And what are the reasons for choosing one. Thanks.

tech_trac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a problem with an 1811w router that has so far eluded all my atempts at solving it. The setup is fairly simple: I have 2 unequal ISP connections that service several computers acrosss a lan, based on access lists (some go through ISP1...

Hi,One of my router configured with 4 loopback addresses and advertised in OSPF.My question is as per my knowledge, if you have more than one loopback addresses configured on router then it select as router ID based on highest ip address. then what d...

md farook by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GSR--192.168.1.2--pos--192.168.1.1--CRS on CRS ping 192.168.1.2 all ok,whether how large ip packet,display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but on GSR ping 192.168.1.1,can not success one packet,i do not set any parame...

thoughtjj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card