cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

can some explain why when a circuit randomly bounces, the circuit comes back, but OSPF does not return. It takes a manual bounce to restore OSPF..Thanks

I wanted to know what cisco routers coudl do the full ipv4 routing table in hardware. Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure most do it in software.Thanks in advance, the only online datasheet that I could find anything useful on was the Sup...

HI,I have a 2501 router running with c2500-is-l_120-4.bin IOS.And i am running dhcp relay agent so that my local locations will get ip address from central DHCP server.Recently we have changed the DHCP server so it is required to change the helper-ad...

elango_56 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have set up an MPLS with our telco. Main office is in Idaho, remote branch is in New Mexico. When we try to copy large files across the pipe, we get errors. If I've done an SSH session to the router in the remote office, I randomly lose my conn...

rywatters by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We would like to set up a 200Mbps link between two remote sites of our company changes sites are equipped with router cisco 3845. FH link connecting the two sites proposed interfaces separate 100Mbps each. We explored the idea of making EtherCh...

I have configured two E1 in multilink. I am able to ping the multilink without any packet drops. However whenever my one of E1 goes down i get packet drops for next 30second until the traffic is shift to the other E1 which is up. Please advice what...

Can anyone please explain these commands to me? I am preparing for my BSCI exam and got stuck on this one learning BGP routing.. Here is the topology R1-R2-R3-R4(R2) to reach network 172.12.34.0 it needs to use next hope (R4) 10.1.1.4 (R2) to reach n...

HelloI have 2 separate links going to the same site. Each link has its own router from the local Telecom hanging off each circuit. Can I use a 2821 to load balance over these 2 links with the telecom routers attached?

I have an issue after attempting to use the same configuration to what is used in the following example.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080950834.shtmlthe load balance seems to work fine.However i ...

Mistralol by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have a query if i have 2 routes to the same destination one is learned via ospf and another one is via static route with AD-110.Which route will be used for forwarding the data packet and why?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card