cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! WIC 1 ADSL

Hi All, I had WIC 1 ADSL card in Cisco 1841 router, right now I am having 4 MB internet link has connected to the ADSL card . I want to know how much bandwidth will support in this ADSL card. For Example Ethernet Card will support 10 MB like WIC I AD...

I've got a Cisco 7507 running 12.0(11)S3 and I'm having trouble getting it to serve a domain name. I've got a default domain name for the router, but the pppoe clients are not picking it up. Please let me know if there is a solution to this.Here's ...

netopia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm playing with IPv6 and NAT-PT. I can't get it to work at all. I'm trying to translate from v4 to v6. If I address a loopback interface on the v4 router and ping a v6 address sourcing from the loopback, it works fine. If I ping from a host that...

Hello all. We have the GSR12404:sh diags summary SLOT 0 (RP/LC 0 ): Performance Route ProcessorSLOT 1 (RP/LC 1 ): Modular SPA Interface Card (5G)SUBSLOT 1/0 (SPA-5X1GE-V2): 5-port Gigabit Ethernet Shared Port AdapterSUBSLOT 1/1 (SPA-5X1GE-V2): 5-...

Hello,I have a strange question with regards to the config applied to the CSS. I have applied the config and all authentication works without fail and I can test access in the event of the TACACS server unavailable. The silly question is when you ena...

Hello,I have NetFlow configured on 2 different 4500s, with the below hardware:THATCH_CR451_01#sh modChassis Type : WS-C4510RPower consumed by backplane : 40 WattsMod Ports Card Type Model---+-----+------------------------...

Current setup is 5 sites over MPLS using only static routes. I want to create 2 GRE tunnels because I need to pass multicast traffic from site to site over the carrier's MPLS network. 1.)Can I do this using static routes or do I need to convert from ...

mortonjes by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I faced an issue in multilink between 7604 and 3825. Everytihing was working fine and all of a sudden i was not able to ping the other end of multilink. When I checked via console to 3825 end, it shows multilink IPCP was in REQSent state and LCP w...