cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Is there a way to setup variable QoS for a traffic flow? I have an 85 Mbps metro-ethernet WAN connection between two sites. One side has a Cisco 3745 router, the other has a Cisco 2821 router. We just recently installed two SANs (one at each site)...

jplowick3 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody,Up till Friday the 8th of May in one of our remote locations we had BT as ISP and the 877W was working fine.We change the provider to “Be Un limited” and since then we are unable to configure the 877W.Below is a guide to Be* membe...

ggovotsis by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I have two sites with 1024k links in UK. The links behaves as if they are rate limitted even though i dont have any rate limitting set on the router. The customer for instance sent a 3meg file from a site locally to the UK site. it went up to ...

sithellp by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm new to hardware load balancing.The present application we have in production is using apache/mod_jk as loadbalancer... which has capability to manage sticky sessions.I was going thru Cisco hardware loadbalancer configuration but, I'm unabl...

I have ASA 5510. I am letting my outside customers on FTP on my server (port range 49152 65535)Is it possible to limit the number of connections from one particular source address (My customer).Thanks,Manny

raimj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to reduce the monthly cost of dedicated private T1 to remote sites. At each site we have 5 staff users and up to 75 others that we provide internet access to at the building. At each site we have T1 for internet and 1 private T1 for da...

I have a router with lots of virtual interfaces. When one of the interfaces goes down every ospf route in the route table has its lifetime reset to zero.I thought only the changed routes should change not all of them, am I right?What would cause the ...

Our head office has two GRE+IPSEC Tunnels to our data center. This is a Primary and Backup setup using EIGRP internal. The Head office connects to the spokes over MPLS using BGP. So we have 2way redistribution with filters in place. The spokes us...

glenthms by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,WE want to Know that Is there 7613 Router support Voice Interface statnderd or not ? is there any extra card require for that ??Voice Interface Statnderd :-DSP Features CodecG.711 , G.729.. etc.CCS signaling -Q.SIG, R2 Signaling.etc........