cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I understand that a confederation is a collection of ASs that are presented to an ebgp peer as one AS. I configured this with 4 routers with all of them being in their own AS:Router1: AS100 (EBGP)Router2: AS200 -> Presented as 500 to AS100Router3...

Hi,We have to upgrade software on our pair of 6509 running native software with Sup2.Please can someone recomend the suitable new latest cat and IOS version.See the details attached.Regards,

Hi, I am trying to advertise default route in OSPF IPV6. I have to do it without using "default-Information" command . I have made some configuration, but 0.0.0.0/0 is not publishing to neibhor router. Please help.Ipv6 route ::/0 null0ipv6 router osp...

Hi Experts,I really want to know if Cisco routers can run IPsec over ISDN line. Really need your kind advise if it is possible. Besides, is it the configuration is the same as IPsec over lease line??Thank You.Regards,aans

All,If I have this:router bgp 12345 no auto-summary network 199.199.199.203 mask 255.255.255.255 network 199.199.198.0 mask 255.255.240.0BGP will only advertise 199.199.198.0/20 correct?And if I have this:router bgp 12345 no auto-summary network...

netwrkgod by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have in our test lab a WAAS System with Inline Network Adapters, the interception is in inline mode.Can the WAAS System also optimize VRF's and can i choose which VRF will be optimized, as it acts by vlan's?We have two 612-K9 WAE's for core ...

Hi everyoneMay be my problem is very small for most of u people but iam badly stuck with it. any kind of help will really be appreciatedI have my private IP which i cant advertise to MPLS cloud as my remote sites also have same private IP so i NATed ...