cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have a new 2851 running IOS 12.4(22)YB1. It has a VIC3-2FXS/DID card in slot 0/0 and a VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 in slot 0/3. in the running config, I can see the config for the voice-ports, but nothing for the controller. When I run 'show controllers' I ge...

Hi, Appologies - Posted in wrong section. Have reposted in firwalling section.I have a site-to-site VPN from a remote office to a HQ site. At the remote site I have an ISR 877 ADSL router(zone based firewall) and a PIX 523 (7.2) at the HQ site. The ...

Hi All,I have Internet link and I want whether can we configure any compression on that so that I can use it more effectively. If it can then when for de-compression we need to configure something at the receving end.Please help. Thanks in Advance

I am working on PIX.My inside host(10.32.0.64) is going to External address for NTP. I have opened ACL traffic from Inside for ntp on Inside interface. My question is, should I open any ACL from Ex NTP to 200.200.200.0? Please help.global (outside) 7...

HelloWe have a problem when Mobile calls to a Toil free number are rejected from Mobiles. Calls to same number from landline work ok. Our Service provider say that we are blocking the calls, but the our config hasn't changed and this has only start...

Hi all,I'm trying to setup a packet flow between Host A and B using netperf but i am unable to generate the packet. I think i'm missing something with the translate statements. Please advice if the statements i have are not correct.(pls reference dia...

Hello, I've done some reading on the discussion forum and see many people wanting to shape a circuit down to a certain speed. However, I'm looking to shape in a bit of a different way.We have a couple 3MB internet circuits and during a time of conges...

This is a branch off of another post I was trying to help someone with this morning, but I was curious about what I posted:If I have to shape traffic to 128k only during times of congestion, would creating a class-map to match any traffic and applyin...

Hi folks, I need to configure switchports on my distribution 6513 switches. Servers will be connected to such ports. I see that ports serving servers on this switch are typically configured as 'bpduguard enable'. I understand that bpduguard would pr...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've hit a problem in routing my data.How do i force all traffic comming into S0 (a wic-1t) and out of S1 (a different wic-1t) and vice versa. The cables on both are x21Thanksgnich

gnich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes