Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

PBR

hi all, one of our customer using 3750G-12S L3 switch for Internet connection, it has two internet connection coming from different service provider (sp1/SP2)and two vlans (22/23) for internal use. what they wants the members of vlan 22 use sp1 and t...

My test bed includes the following; I have a 1800 router connecting two hosts on which I am trying to use CBWFQ. On one host I have two iperf servers on prts -8800 and -5001. On the other host I have three TCP stream connections; 2 to 8800 and one to...

keiza.hes1 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Group,We're considering changing our IP scheme and I wanted to get some input. Currently, we have about 13 locations running data and voice. An example of our current IP scheme is this:Network ID: 10.20.118.0Router IP: 10.20.118.10Switch Mgt IP: 1...

Hi Team,Base on the network presented in the exhibit, Assuming that all routers have been configured to run eigrp in AS 100, and have also been configured to run eigrp on all connected links. if the link between R3 and R4 fails,how many queries will ...

mukeshpal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ALL, I have a VPN Concentrator behind my Cisco 2621xm router. The public interface ip on my concentrator is 10.100.1.2 I can connect using the cisco VPN client when I issue my computer a 10.100.1.X ip address in the same subnet as the concentra...

Hi everybody,I tried to block any ping (ICMP) from internet to my router. i have configured the below ACLs in the router and applied it in the interface connected to internetaccess-list 110 permit icmp any any unreachableaccess-list 110 permit icmp a...

I have Scientific Atlanta 2100 router, and I have some problems so can anyone help me how to forward ports for my device because I having connection issues while trying to game.

I've recently replaced two other routers with Cisco 1841s, and in the process migrated our public access to a third VLAN on these routers. The problem I am having is this public network needs a completely different gateway from the other two VLANs. ...