cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Im having a circuit connecting RouterA to Router B. This circuit is problematic thus the provider gave a hard loop somewhere near to Router B facing towards Router A. I am able to see the loop in Router A.My question is, when I ping my own interface ...

sadrk2006 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I want to implement IPSEC VPN on my router and would like to know if there is any IPSEC module required/ compulsary required to implement IPSEC. Attached is my current hardware specification. From the show crypto output, it seems like IPSE...

Hi folks,we are looking at installing video over IP throughout our infrastructure and will be trialing it soon. We have been told by the supplier that it will need about 2mbps bandwidth, so we have arranged to have 2 of our existing links to be incre...

d.hodgson by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this a valid access list if i want to permit multicast traffic from a particular multicast group while denying the restI want to permit traffic from 226.0.0.0 - 238.255.255.255"access-list 13 permit 226.0.0.0 12.255.255.255"

I have two ISP link (Redundancy purpose) configured with EIGRP on same router.But router doesn't having any redundancy.For that i am looking for HSRP config on two router.But i m confused about physical connectivity.can any one tell about physical co...

A B C D A connected to B fa 0/1 fa 0/2 and D on fa 20/21B is conected to C fa 0/1 fa0/2C is conedted to D fa0/1 fa0/2B is also conedted to D fa 20 fa21D is conedted to A as well fa 20 and fa21 its a full redundant topolgy i have 6 vlans swicth A is s...

I have two branches connected to the HQ through tunnel. Basic configuration. I am using static routing. My problem is users at both branch can get to the server at HQ,but when I do a ping to the server from one branch router, it will reply,on the oth...