cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hi, i have configured easyvpn server on ASA 5550 and installed vpn client on remote systems. It works fine on every system except one system in which the status shows encrypted 0 decrypted 0 packets and discarded every other packet what is the probl...

Hi,i have 2 routers connected to the internet (live ip on ethernet interface)they both have different service providers hence diff ip pools..i need to connect them so the LAN on each side can access the other LAN .10.0.0.1(Router1)202.x.x.x INTERNET ...

zaidumer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From yesterday night, lots of error informations appear in cisco 7506 and errors pop all the time until now. %OSPF-5-ADJCHG: Process 1, Nbr x.x.x.x on GigabitEthernet3/48 from LOADING to FULL, Loading Done %SYS-3-CPUHOG: Task is running for (2680)mse...

Dear All, Need Suggestion for following network design.1. Using 3 diffrent Internet link in my network, for the same i am trying to achive Auto-failover and load balancing.2. i have Three diffrent ip pools for Three diffrent ISP.3. Using ISA as pr...

does this look like i lost my IOS?switch(boot)# load bootflash:m9500-sf2ek9-kickstart-mz.3.2.2c.bin*****************************************Incompatible image:"bootflash:/m9500-sf2ek9-kickstart-mz.3.2.2c.bin"*****************************************N...

Hi all, I have a minor issue I have one 2811 router with one 16 10/100T POE + 1 GE,IP Base module and one 9-Port Ethernet Switch HWIC with Power Over Ethernet. The router is up and running however I was hoping that the router would see the 16 port mo...

Hello,I am looking for some help with configuring OSPF path priorities for portions of our WAN network. I have attached a sample drawing showing the current network. Our Core_Rtr-A(7506)is directly connected to our upstream provider. All other router...

I have two site, one side is E1 2 mbps and other side is Frame Relay 2 mbps.I have problems that I loose my packets, I will copy my ping output:Site_A#ping 192.168.1.38 rep 400Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 400, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 192.168....

I have two Internet services setup at two locations. One of the location is purely for backup purposes. I'd like to provide failover from one provider to the other internally to the users. We don't host any web servers or such. I only want the intern...

Tshi M by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes