cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

My border router which is in the LAN, of late has started giving erratic ping(1000ms) and timeout yet it is just in the LAN after a reset it come to normal (ping response becomes an average 5ms)but when the traffic goes thro it ping response degrades...

Dear All,I have Cisco 3845 with ADVIPSERVICES-K9 IOS. This is SSL VPN router with SDM.I didn't know that after the first login you have to change the username and password for next login. Consequently I am not able to login using the default username...

Alright, I'm being driven crazy by this. Even though I definitely know more than enough about IS-IS operation to be comfy on the BSCI exam, I'm vexed trying to get a better understanding anyway of the OSI protocols.Which I notice are sometimes also ...

I am working on a project for our wan. I have a lab set up and I am trying to connect 2 routers up via frame-relay and am having some issues. I connected the 2 up using a CAT-5 T1 cable (pins 1-4, 2-5). That is the only physical connection between...

dhopper82 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone and I wish every one Happy new yearSo I have got one problem about Wlanso I configured wlan with 801.x security how ever it doesn;t work normally in roam enviroment is there any solution for this I mean is the cis...

guys i have a router which is connected to a server on a lan.....now i want that router shd send all bootp broadcast to that specific server on a lan.....now while ocnfiguring router ethernet interface i have came across a thing shd i config router a...

Hello,    i have two routers C7606 and C7200 connected through WAN connection.i configured tunnel between these two sites with route-map to match and take action for the specified traffic.although the traffic match the access-list , but the action no...

HyI want to upgrade the memory of a pix 515.I know I need at least 128MB for using a pix 7.2. But I can not find how much memory I can add to my Pix. I mean I can find any information telling we can go until 512 MB or 1GB.any body know who far we can...

Hi,Netflow is not supported on a 3750 but is it also not supported on a ME-3750 ? I can type in the commands but when I look in the command reference , there are no netflow commands .Does anybody have any experience with it ?grwim

Hi ALL: Happy New Year I am getting this error when trying to copy the run to start up could any one explain the reason. Router#cop Router#copy run Router#copy running-config st Router#copy running-config startup-config Destination filename [startup...

vishwancc by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All;i have some questions regaring 3750 IVR configuration.1. for IVR i didnt make any port of 3750 layer3 port. but 3750 is routing between my Vlans. is this Layer 3 routing ?2. is it necessary to make layer 3 port by making "no switchport" comman...

soshomile by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am installing 3 times VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 in a 3825 to provide 6 E1 connections running ATM PVC's. I will have 2 times AIM ATM installed in the router as each AIM ATM will only support a maximum of 4 E1's. I need to split my E1 ATM links into 2 bundle...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card