cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We have all of our distribution switches dual uplinked to our 2 core switches using eigrp.Each core switch has unique vlan assigned as the eigrp transit/uplink vlan.When doing a traceroute we see the first hop with each of the core eigrp, but one of ...

stinedvd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts!i am just practicing DMVPN with random topology which has 2 hub & 2 spoke. The problem is 2hub & 2spoke state is in IKE. What is the reason ? suprisingly i can ping  from HUB loopback to SPOKE  loopack address.NOTE: Toplogy & State:IKE ...

Hi,on our branch offfices we have Cisco routers with two processes connected each to our HQ via a separate ISP provided MPLS.In both processes we have the command:OSPF process 1redistribute connected subnets route-map MPLS-1 OSPF process 2redistribut...

hash2k2 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Trying to perform a password recovery on a Cisco 867 Router....I can get to ROMON 1 > Enter CONFREG 0x2142 Result is...Command "CONFREG" Not FoundNeed to get this done soon... system is down Thanks for any help...-Ed      

ebavais by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Does anyone know if the Cisco Nexus switch supports L2 over GRE? I found a document which is for IOS not NX-OS. I am looking for a L2TP in Nexus switch. The only thing I found so far is Ethernet over MPLS. It seems L2TPV3 is not supported by N...

roozbeh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having problem with the DMVPN configuration. There is a Hub router and several spokes on the branchs. The spokes routers are behind a NAT devices so they have private addresses. When the Hub router build their dmvpn table use the private addre...

Hello,   I'm using the following topology   @topology.jpg   If I talk about the network 10.10.1.0/24 (PC1) , R2 is receiving tow routes for this network. Why R2 chooses the second one as the best? Is because it has the best weight value? What does...

Amiana by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Current configuration : 1587 bytes!! Last configuration change at 14:42:17 UTC Wed Feb 2 2022 by admin!version 15.0service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname Router-01!boot-start-m...

Zaks by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question regarding an RV320 Dual WAN load balance: I have set it in Load Balance mode, using 2 VDSL x 50 WANs. When checking the speed via speedtest.net, I get only the one WAN speed. Is it by design?   Is there a chance to get both W...

Resolved! ASR 920 12CZ-A V03

Good Morning... I am dusting off an ASR 920 12CZ-A V03 Router and am wanting to update the IOS. From what I am seeing, all of the IOS available are NPE...I had a goal to use this as an emergency spare, but I need all available encryption, especially ...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes