cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Configured PBR on 3560 but not working, IOS is advipservices and sdm prefer dual-ipv4-and-ipv6 is configured on the switch. The moment I apply the ip policy command on the SVI, i am losing connectivity to the SVI on which is apply the policy, I can't...

help,My nat rule doesnt work properly, Im not sure if Im using the correct commands.If would like forward port 5900 from any host externally to an internal server running VNC. Here are my nat rules and access lists, can someone help ?ip nat inside s...

Hi all,It is strange that I don't know why the 26 router will learn below network via ospf method, I think it should be learned via 17A ebgp Router (192.168.1.2). Anyone knowwhat happen on it ? Thank youO E2 202.122.65.192 [110/1] via 10.1.1.3, 00...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys our FTP downloads timeout and I am not sure whats causing it. I have ip inspect name firewall ftpip inspect name firewall tftpbut it seems I am missing something any ideas? I just want to be able to download from an ftp side, there are no f...

rygar1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7606 router (IOS 12.2(33)SRC) with a SUP32 as the source, and a 7604 router (same IOS version) with a SUP32 as the destination. There are a few hops between them. ERSPAN is configured, but I don't seem to be getting any traffic across the ...

I have a 1841 that I want to use to bridge my T1 over to ethernet so I can assign my T1 IP address to the outside interface of my pix.I have the 1841 with an Internal CSU and a crossover cable going from FA0/0 to the Pix outside. I have disabled ip r...

I have a cheap ISR that I want to use as a "poor mans T1 to Ethernet bridge". I have only one public Internet address with a /30 mask. Handoff is a T1 - until the ISP gets the Ethernet handoff installed...I want to give this address to the outside ...

tmoffett by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,is there an SNMP way to monitor IPv4 TCAM usage on a C6K? i can type 'sh platform hardware cap pfc | begin L3 Forwarding Resources' and see how close I am to overflowing my TCAM ... but i'd rather poll some OID intermittently and shriek when the ...

Getting the following error on router running C2800NM-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(18):%SNMP-3-INPUT_QFULL_ERR: Packet dropped due to inputAny one have any ideas?

Please i have diff staffs, and i want top give them diff level of telnet permission.please how will i achieve this witrh line vty ......also please explain all the vty lines. e.g line vty 5 15

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card