cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi aal,I am getting the following error when i am going the save the configuration Pune_Dist#writeBuilding configuration...% Warning: Saving this config to nvram may corrupt any network management or security files stored at the end of nvram.Continue...

a.rooprao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently had a situation where a vulnerability scanner went haywire and was trying to port scan across an entire class A subnet.The scanning started at 10.0.0.0, and was scanning across a wide range of ports.We have no routes in that subnet in our...

Resolved! 877 browsing prob

i hav setup this wireless router thru sdm and cd and ppp lights r stable but im unable to browse on the internet. its a pppoe connection wid 0/103...........i have entered everything correctly but i cant solve this prob........

I have two external routers, one with each provider. I have a class C from each ISP, my own AS number. Should I assign the routers a static IP address from the static range they gave me or should I assign them an IP in the range I have advertised o...

trippi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we plan to use a router with 2 ADSL connections: 1 is dedicated for interface traffic only and the other is dedicated for VPN traffic only.because ADSL connection gets IP and default route automatically from upstream router, there will be 2 default r...

My WAN port is 100Mbps full duplex, however my ISP rate-limits me to 3Mbps. Is there any disadvantage to using the command "bandwidth 3000" on my WAN interface? without that command, when I do a "show interface", all I ever see is "reliability 255/...

I was wondering if there is any show or debug command for Cisco routers to see the traffic per ip address on a specific interface. In other words how much traffic is being used per user/ip address. I am having problem with the Rx interface on the r...

scottm65 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are thinking about using Metro Ethernet to replace our point to point T1s, T3s, at our USA offices.Questions:1. From your experience or research, is Metro Ethernet more or less secure than private point to point T1, T3?2. From your experience, i...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got one of these guy in my house a cisco 1841 which IOS should i get?? i see a big list on the cisco website and i really dont know which ios to request here. can any one help me thanks

miguelv06 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes