cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

On a C1117-4PMLTEEA router, running IOS XE 16.9.8, is anyone able to advise how exactly the selection process works, when Radio Access Technology(RAT) Preference is set to AUTO? Looking for low level packet-by-packet details only please.

Saint by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has manged to configure a cisco 887va router with layer 2 ports for CCNA project where I'm trying to get a internet connection from my home router. My home router is 4G router which does support bridge mode and the IOS v...

Hey guys,  I'm looking for a list of outdoor 4G antennas supported on the Cisco 881G-4G router. The router has a TNC connector as far as i can see.  It comes standard with 2x 4G-LTE-ANTM-D, but i'm specifically looking for outdoor.  I've searched for...

If i have 2 static route 10.0.0.0/8 and 10.105.0.38/32 in my routing table. And in bgp If I adverstise network 10.105.0.38 255.255.255.255.What will happen if static route 10.105.0.38/32 is unreachable or down, will bgp still adverstise the network ?...

SajeshB by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello every oneI have a topology likes picture I got Uploadedand I want to forward trafic to the correct Ch based on destinationserver want to access multiple data from multiple serverexample:If server want to connect to 192.168.0.3 ,should connect t...

Hi,  I am currently labing with Guestshell on a "C1111-8PLTEEA", and I cannot perform a package update on the redhat instance. I get the following error:Error Summary ------------- Disk Requirements: At least 50MB more space needed on the / filesyste...

Hi Everyone,Need help in this issue, bgp is still advertising the route even though the next hop for the static route is down.Scenerio.(I've attached a rough NW diagram.)Their is a client managed Nexus switch connected to Router R2, they did some act...

SajeshB by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes