cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi,I am wondering how I can get the machines on my internal network to find my server as currently they are finding http server on my 857W and instead of my website I am getting into SDM!I can get from WAN to LAN fine as port 80 has been forwarded to...

kayasaman by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

for the benchmark testing,connected two c2811 router back-to-back with RJ45 cross cable and used the command TTCP to test the thrughput. One c2811 acting as transmitter and the other acting as receiver. However repeatedly im getting the througput of ...

I have a router with 3 serial interfaces (S0, S1 and S2), each connected to a Frame Relay equipment. All the FR equipment are configure with DLCI 300 and 301. I wish to configure my router to route traffic from one serial port to the other TWO serial...

Hi Guys!I want to setup back to back router for WAN simulation using two cisco routers. As of now, i know the basic on how to set it up. But my question is, how can i limit or change the bandwidth. Like if i want to have 64k connection, or to have 12...

cmadiam82 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two internet service providers ISP1 and ISP2. We have two 1841 series routers on which these links are terminated. Now we are in phase of purchasing "IP address Pool" which is routeable by all IPS's so that it will be routed by both the IS...

If a network has to be designed with just a single OSPF area, which area will be used.i suppose any area id can be used since the traffic would be limited to a single area & doesnt have to transit across different area id's in which case area 0 may h...

Resolved! nat question

Hi all,i've got this situation:policy src nat from 1 specific IP to some other, it works, if i contact from 1.1.1.1 --> 2.2.2.2 port 23 i've translated src 1.1.1.1 to 3.3.3.3 and if i contact 1.1.1.1 --> 4.4.4.4 port 22 i've translated src 1.1.1.1 to...

Hi everybody,Anybody knows how Cisco measure the Max Optimized TCP connections? I ask this because one client have a software of Packeteer that measure over 40,000 TCP connections in one link of 2.048Mbps (In this link the WAAS solution will work). W...

p.maciasc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm looking to move from our single ISP to a dual ISP. Now I'm quite new to this so my query might be a little basic. Currently the IP block we have is tied to our ISP (ISP1) to which we run a bgp session (the ISP provides us a default route via bg...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a site where once ISDN comes up, OSPF stops sending hellos and the adjacency stays up after ISDN drops. Looking into this I read about ospf demand circuit. I verified this by running 'show ip ospf interface dialer' and saw the line "Run ...

When I have users ping or traceroute to a specific host...they can do it fineWhen I try and ping or trace fromtheir router....i get stopped along the path.When I do an extended ping and trace specifying the ip address of a particulre interface from t...