cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have an ASR 903 that I am running 16.12.5 on and I only have logs showing that the port-channel has a member taken out and then added back. It is a two-port port-channel (20Gbps LAG). There is no min-links config on the port-channel.  Has a...

Hi Guysif I have a wan with say 100 routers on an MPLS network using gre tunnels and using OSPF, how would you recommend the design, would you just put the whole lot in area 0? what if there were more routers?if not what other options would there be?...

Hello all,  My network engineer went down with Covid and I have been left trying to finish a series of ISP swaps that were on his plate by the end of the week.  These are 4221 routers and admittedly I haven't done this sort of thing in years. In fact...

100 90 80 70           ***** 60      ***************                    *****     ********** 50 ************************************************************ 40 ************************************************************ 30 **************************...

I am deploying a ring of Cisco Catalyst 9600 series layer 3 switches and have been struggling to resolve some odd issues. The devices require a default route to be configured for anyone connected to the switches to reach anything outside of their imm...

Hello, i can't make DHCP on routers work. In simulation DHCP packets don't even enter the router so i'm lost.I tried to configure DHCP on RDHCPV11 for vlan11, RDHCPV12 for vlan2 and R9 for vlan17.Can someone help me to resolve this issue? Any help or...

adite by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, After a long debate with my colleague for the topic mentioned here. For any Enterprise Network:   what would be the Pros and Cons for  Terminating Internet lease lines on ISR Routers  vs Terminating Internet Lease lines on Next Generation Fir...

Hi All, have a issue with WAN IP not reachable from Internet. Topology Details: Two ISPs connected to Single Cisco Router with Public IP configured respectively [ Refer attached diagram]Default route to ISP1 with IP SLA tracker with Ad 1Secondary Def...

HelloThere is a local network (10.36.0.0/16). There is a router (R1), to which two providers were connected (ISP1 (Dialer1) - the main provider, ISP2 (Dialer2) - the backup provider). The network diagram is attached.ISP1 connection is used for Intern...