cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'am using eigrp as my routing protocol. I have two sites with 2 ATM PVC links. One with 24MB and other with 40MB. I would like to create a PPP Multilink by dividing this bandwith into 4 16MB Links.Which benefits could it give to my network? Which re...

Guys, Please help!!Part of mu course work for UniversityI have a three floor admin building which houses 300 staff with the possiblity of another 90 over the next three years. Top floor houses the admin team, the remaining two floors house the custom...

I have one network uisng bgp for WAN and eigrp for LAN for a customer. For HQ and branch, i used routing eigrp for the LAN conection from HQ to branch and from branch to HQ.HQ have one tunnel connection to the branch.Tunnel also using eigrp.Branch al...

quick question why would we use a GRE tunnel.....as its not encrypted so what is the major factor which force us to use GRE.....secondlu why we use null0......what is the benifit of routing a network to null0......i m v new to this as well....can som...

We have a public AS that we are advertising using two BGP peers. How can we change the weight or administrative distance on one to make it less preferable to incoming traffic?

Hello to all my invisible mentors,How can i push an ios image of a working router to my hard drive(tftp)?, i want to xmodem to a crashed system but need help on how to first push the image.To reduce your explanations, i know how to xmodem, only how t...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am planning to implement Multicasting in my network where we have redundancy at every place. We have two mcast stream from group1 & group2 which has to be seen by only group1 & group2 users repectively. Grou1 user shud not see stream from g...

Dear sir,plz give me the conformation of below details and conform the router.cisco 1750 (MPC860) processor (revision 0x801) with 24576K/8192K bytes of memory . Processor board ID JAD05100EXR (1303251083), with hardware revision 0000 M860 processor: ...

can please someone explain what doesthe invert data command is for and it's purpose.What7s the difference if you have it configured and when you don't.we7re using a serial interfaceI'm suspecting that the local vendor forgot to input the (non invert)...

jsheriony by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have on our switches VLAN's for data and telephony. All locations are connected switch to switch with fiber except for one location, we have a leased line connectec with two 1600 cisco routers. Now this has IOS release 12.0 or so. Vlan is o...

Hii just bought a BCSI lab companion book for CCNPThe router mentioned in the book for the labs are 3 2811 routers with 12.4 advanced IP services image of IOSwhat i have at home is a two 2620(16F/64DRAM) routers with wic 1t and ios 12.3and 1 2520 rou...

Anyone, I have attached a simple diagram of my network connection. I have used one of my router as frame switch to act as my WAN transport bet. separate network. My question is I want to access routerA from the frame switch can it be done? I cant pin...

Hi,I have 4 Mbps internet connectivity.From last three week what happens sometimes (weekly twice or thrice) B.W utilization is increased to very high. it's up to 10 Mbps (in/out) and connectivity to ISP is terminated.what might be the problem..is it ...

somnath21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I was wondering what the command-"ip domain name domainname.com" actually does on the router?Having to enter this in recently to enable communication with an Alarm system company's equipment (via IP/ GPRS) has spurred me on to find out if this co...

cco4mike1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes