cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello,Does anyone know of this performance issue on ISR 3845 router. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Here is the issue:I have been told that if I have a ethernet switching module on the router and do mls QOS config between the switch module an...

I have an new 851 that I configured for use with a web server and email server. I set up NAT to allow certain ports through to access the services running on the server (mail and web). I also set the firewall settings to "High".It allows ports 80, 25...

Waas:Wccp2 when activated in the enviroment on a router that is being used for Nat to the outside networks cannot access any servers on outside network.

kenhester by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We currently have a branch office (BO) router with ptp connection to headquarters (HQ). There is no firewall connecting router to LAN. We are now providing dedicated Internet access to BO, with a ASA firewall between the BO router and LAN. We have...

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cold Start

Hello,I'm new on networking environment, I just like to ask what the term COLD START means. Thanks

Hi NetPros,I'm attempting to configure NAT in both directions, and having a bit of difficulty.My inside host, 192.168.1.2 will *only* permit traffic from host 192.168.1.1. My outside IP is 169.254.1.210, and has an ethernet interface on the (inside) ...

spacemky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I am using a 1800 series router with two wan interfaces and 8 port 10/100 switch. I know i can setup VLANs on the interfaces. Is it possible to route traffic between the vlans and wan interfaces ?

Hello,can anybody tell me if using policy-based routing impacts on data transfer speeds across the interface that has "ip policy" tied to it for policy-based routing.Since implementing it on our network two days ago, data transfers between particular...

zeu7 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the network shown in the attached file. I have had problems with this in the past. The default route is distributed from Verizon BGP into our Internet router OSPF domain then advertised to the rest of the network, as part of our falover scenar...

We have a requirement for Out of band connection.We have been given a HWIC-16A card on the Cisco 3845 and told to connect to the remote device through a STP Cat 6 RJ45-RJ45 Straight cable.i need to know the distance limitation for the STP Cat 6 RJ45-...

saimbt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 7604 router having channelised E3 , i intend to connect this router with Cisco 7600 series router at other end but the router at other end does not have a channelised E3 but instead it has a Clear Channel E3 , is this configuration po...

HelloAt our company we are using cisco router 1800 series, we have a problem and i thing it is the problem of router, the computers and IP phones are not taking ip adresess, some of computers are working but some not. What can i do with this router, ...

A7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes