cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We are going to migrate all of our private (internal) DMZs from our PIX 525s to our FWSMs that are in our "core" 6509s. Has anyone done something similar to this? I would like to know if I can use CSM to help me convert the PIX config to the FWSM c...

jfrodsham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got the following network topology:ISP>Cisco 1841>Secureworks IDS Box>Checkpoint Firewall>Internal routerI have one subnet assigned to my network. I needed a few IP addresses so I could install another network device from Bomgar. Unfortunately...

Does 2801 and 2811 supports IPSec VPN with Base IOS only, like 1812? From comparing tables it is not clear. Should I take Advanced image even for simple VPN, or it is intended for really advanced VPN - SSL, Enterprise etc.?

Hi All,As far as i can see with iBGP there are 2 options :-1. synchronization is enable and redistribution of BGP into the IGP2. no synchronization + every router (not just iBGP routers) part of a full mesh iBGPIf you take option 1 - the argument is...

fgleeson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1841 is between 2 network at left 10.0.XX 255.255.0.0 and at right 10.254.0.X 255.255.255.0 routage table is ok but a computer at left with 10.0.0.76 not ping a computer a right 10.254.0.2 !!!!!!!!!not firewall so what is the probleme please ?

watocisco by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,Just a general questoin about applying QoS mechanisims to an ethernet ISP Link...General Scenarios: I have a Cisco 2811 and i want to apply LLQ for all sip traffic outbond towards the internet. Questions: 1. If my ethernet link speed is 10...

I want to replace a faulty router with new one,i did all configuration as the old one,attached the new and it is not working,this is the configuration of both. I do apprecite any help.

Thanks in advancewhat is actually a cisco switch clustering?it is a stack port activity or ethernet port activity?Swicth satcking and clustering are same word or differnert?

san_dec21 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I need to know which routers are best with the following interfaces. Your help is much appreciated.Router #19 of PA-8T-V35 (links will be more 2Mbps in the future)3 of HWIC-4T= 1 of HWIC-8A/S-232 2 of VIC-4FXS/DID=Router # 21 of PA-8T-V35...

What memory requirements would you suggest for a router receiving full tables? My organization currently uses a 3825 for static-routed, single-homed internet connectivity. In the next several weeks we will be preparing to multi-home by adding another...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card