cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.As I am a complete beginner at configuring BGP and have the following question. Can you reduce the number of routes you receive on a router from another router that is in the same AS but connected to another ISP?All the examples I have seen deal w...

Kindly Suggest model for below mentioned product.Technical Specification 24 Port SwitchesPhysical Interfaces? 24 ports Fast Ethernet RJ45 Full Duplex with optional PoE support and optional K.21Protection with Two SX GBIC Multi Mode Module fitted.? 2 ...

Hi,We have an IGX 8410. We continously recieve an error log as belows."Info Invalid Login Attempt via Control Port (Local)"Any help/comment would be much appreciated.Okan KANYILMAZAnkara / Turkey

Hi all,I want to use this router with 2 dialers, 1 for cables connection, and the other for adsl.At the moment it works with virtual-ppp1 for cables as the dialer. Is it possible to add pppoe for adsl? can it support it? and if it does how can i conn...

roneng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am getting broadcasts on the interfaces , is this a serious matter and how to find out the source .Also , recently i have upgraded my link from 2 mb to 10 mb, do i need to do any changes on the interface,if no then how to find the bandwidth of the ...

Resolved! NAT Question

I have two ips inside my lan fe0/0/0, need to translate three public ips to them, two, to 1, and 1to 1as follows189.231.33.12 coming from outside should nat to an inside ip of 10.0.0.10 189.231.33.14 coming from outside should nat to an inside ip of ...

I'm very new to networking and would like to see if this is possible. I have a 2621xm router that I need to hand out private-addresses by dhcp and then I need to get this on the internet. Is this possible, how would I start?

Hi,we have a problem to setup our pix.Pix is set as folows:Users in inside network (connected to inside interface) have addresses for example 192.168.30.x,192.168.31.xPublic address on pix (outside interface) are for example 193.112.1.100, 193.112.1....

I've seen customer configs on MPLS networks that just ran BGP to the provider edge MPLS router; and I've seen customer configs where GRE tunnels are built between sites over provider MPLS networks. I was hoping to get some opinions as to people's tho...

mmertens by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I'm using OSPF as my IGP routing between the internal networks and I have 2 different BGP default routes. How do i setup OSPF to be able to use either one of the routes or both?

Hi,After I upgrade the IOS, the router cannot boot up. The vendor check the router and it is the new IOS problem. how do I upload the old IOS in RMON environment? any step cisco recommendated. please advicerouter: 4700Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card