cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 1700 Router at our corporate location and have a Netopia at our branch. NetScreen boxes handle the VPN. (I had nothing to do with this part)We are currently using 120% of our T1 according to McCleod. I have been running PRTG Traffic Grap...

mattfilip by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have an 871 and it is hosting 2 IP's, ending in .53 and .54. From time to time (seeming to be more recently) 1 of the IP's will stop responding from the outside. The other will continue to work properly. I was told that the router may b...

Hi, I've lost the username and passwords for my 877W router. I not worried about the configuration just need to be able to log back on to reset it factory defaults. How do I do this please ?Also do I have to take the flash out to get back to ronmon...

backpedal by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.. How do I make the WLAN Access Point as CCX enabled? I have Cisco Aironet 1130 AG series & 1230 AG series AP's/Can some one help me out in doing the settings for ccx?

madhu_mbx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. I have a CICSCO 877W router. How do I restore a running config from a different 877W so it completely totally overwites config from my existing config. 2. If I do so will it ask me for the username and password from the restored config file ?

backpedal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone has any idea on what <Available Bandwidth 3 kilobits/sec> on the output below means.NGPHCIAMP003#sh int s1/0Serial1/0 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is M2T-T3+ pa Description: PHCWRIL04-1; (45M MTN) LINK TO NGWRIIAMP021_S8/1/0; Interne...

donchisel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,We have a router in one of our offices that has a T1 as it's primary Internet connection and is doing PAT using overloading (using the serial0/1/0 interface address). A new fractional T1 was installed in another serial (serial0/2/0 int...

priedman1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone pls. explain what this command do under OSPF processredistribute static metric 20 metric-type 1 subnets route-map static-filterdoes it have any relation to the below command? also with the access-list 1?route-map static-filter permit 20 m...

I just want to know if say I do a static route for a particular subnet say 167.x.x.0 255.255.255.240 192.x.x.1 does this mean that I dont need anymore to do a static route for individual hosts? say 167.x.x.3 255.255.255.255 192.x.x.1? I am confused, ...

Hi all,I want to set the clock of switch and I have typed clock set 12:00:00 4 Sep 2007 to do it..When I issue "show clock" command the time is match with the current time.4948A#sho clock12:01:21.427 UTC Tue Sep 4 2007But when I "show logging" ----ti...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have two ACS unix 2.3.6.Both are UP & running.One is configured with at least 150 user profiles and other one have 10 user profiles.Is it possible to backup database from 1st one and load it to 2nd one so that they are identical without configuri...

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card