cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

My company has received a number of bids for a new WAN. Info on the WAN11 sites in a ring topology. Circumference of the ring is 200 miles.Point to point Ethernet links between each site in the ring. There will be "spurs" off of the ring in the fut...

rrfield by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWhat is the difference in the VPN perfomance between the CISCO3825-SEC/K9and the CISCO3825-HSEC/K9 Router?What are the benefits oft the CISCO3825-HSEC/K9 Bundle?RegardsPascal

keynet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,What will happen if the EIGRP for one router is having larger network range then the other?Eg:Router ARouter EIGRP 2 Network 16.11.0.0 0.7.255.255Router BRouter EIGRP 2Network 16.12.0.0 Any impacts on the routing?Thanks,

cindylee27 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to recover a catalyst 5509 with a RSM module, WS-X5302, and the bootloader image on it supports the dnld command in rommon but not tftpdnld.Does anyone know if this works the same way, or how is this command used, running the command does ...

Hi,i faced strange issue really regarding implementing end to end QoS on cisco routers,i have the following network scenario:1-headquarter network with main policy router and databse and appliction servers2-100 remote branch that r using application ...

sameero10 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, M using T1/E1 card for connecting with MPLS link.My ISP can configure their card to UNFRAMED with this command: <channel-group 1 unframed> but when i put the same command at my end, its not supporting and only supporting CRC4 or NO-CRC4.So plea...

Dear I need to run my IPS i configured my sitch 3560 but when i entered this command :monitor session 1 destination interface Fa0/24i lost the connection with IPS.i put the monitoring IPS port at SW port/24 ....what is the problem?