cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking at moving forward on a Riverbed Steelhead solution. I have a hub and spoke network with all WAN links being full P2P T1's. I have sites ranging from 20-45 people. The main problem that I am trying to solve is server centralization at ...

jheckart by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two P2P links both running parellel from router rtrA=======rtrB. The second link (backup)always hangs in exchange state with too many retransmittions. I am fairly new to OSPF, i think this is because both links are fighting to be the BDR. Not...

We are currently installing our second Metro link that connects both of our main data centers together. One of the design requirements calls for fast convergence, in the 1-2 minutes range. More importantly we would like to have some sort of defense a...

mheick by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, My ISP give me a public ip address subnetmask, DNS and a MODEM now, i have my cisco 1750 router and i want to used it can anybody here give an idea on should i do this using my router how can i coonect it to my modem...any help pls i need to u...

paulgrg22 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a situation with a customer who wants to move some traffic from ISP A to ISP B. I'm thinking that changing MEDs or AS Path prepending will solve the issue, am I correct? A very rough drawing is attached, but basically, they are bein...

Please I need IOS image for cisco 2811 to make it supported for E1 ATM module .So I'm looking for:Advanced IP Services imagec2811-advipservicesk9-mzor Advanced Enterprise Services image c2811-adventerprisek9-mzSo how can I get it because the resaller...

Hi,I have a 3640 router with a 2FE2W-V2 but this module is not recognize by the router, due to it I want to make a upgrade software butmy procedure is I connect a cross-cable from the fast ethernet to my pc, so have you an idea how I can make the upg...

Hi Friends,I would like to know what is the order in which the router processes a packet. For eg. when a router receives a packet, it would check the routing table, ACL, QOS, NAT etc ... What is the order in which these operations are carried out. Th...

I have have Cisco 877W router which has some web servers connected behind it. The Cisco has 8 static IP addresses on its dialer interface. Port forwarding is used to access the web servers from the internet using their designated IP adddresses. How...

Folks, I have been using Opnet for network & application analysis and it has been working great.Last week I saw a presentation in which an Opnet module was used to run simulations of BGP<->OSPF redistribution. From what was presented to me, we could ...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card