cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am new to BGP. Why shouldnt we use OSPF instead of BGP? What are the advantages it has over OSPF? Welcome if any links or provided. Thanks in advance.Thanks,Balajee

balajee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i keep getting these messages:00:18:38: %AMDP2_FE-3-RXOVERFLO: FastEthernet0/1 Rx FIFO Overflow00:18:43: %AMDP2_FE-3-RXOVERFLO: FastEthernet0/0 Rx FIFO Overflow00:18:49: %AMDP2_FE-3-RXOVERFLO: FastEthernet0/0 Rx FIFO Overflow00:18:55: %AMDP2_FE-3-RXO...

Dear All,I had switch cisco ws-c6509-E and have module ws-x6148A-GE-TX 48-port 10/100/1000 Base-TGE.On port g4/9 after i shut down interface and no shut agian,it show message below:HQ-6509(config-if)#int g4/9 HQ-6509(con...

join_sn09 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some assistance configuring my 2514 to work with Verizon Fios. I don't have a static i.p. so I'm assuming the only way I can get the service to my jack is to configure the e0 interface with PPPoE and e1 interface with dynamic? Is this correc...

binaryops by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have 3 vlans 1.1,1.2 and 1.6 we need a solution like vlan 6(1.6) has to access all the users who are in vlan 1(1.1) and vlan2(1.2) and have to block vlan 1 and 2 to access vlan6 we already applied the access list and this is not working i also att...

Following is quoted from Cisco QOS training material talking about CBWFQ.It says "the bandwidth assigned to the packets of a classdetermines the order in which packets are sent. " How come the bandwidth determines the order of the packets being sent?...

Both are IGP routing protocols.If you have a network only with cisco equipments what is the best option?Thanks

muca by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have redundant DS3 circuits between two sites (see diagram). Each site (A & B) has redundant switches and routers. Certain hosts have redundant NICs (with an internal failover mechanism).I'm using EIGRP on all routers. HSRP is configured such th...

r.repas by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One of department has a small operation with 35users.Their requirement is File SharingInternet BrowsingEmails ( Local + Internet )IntranetThey will have Windows 2003 Domain Controller. One DATA Server for File-Sharing. One Email Server. One Intran...

Hi,I am trying to configure a secondary internet connection. My primary connection is a AT&T DSL connection with a static IP (IP is static however negotiated) and static DNS servers. The secondary connection is a Comcast Cable connection. I have a fe...

Hi Friends,We are using Cisco Works to backup our devices on the network. The backup is automatic and runs every friday. However, i've been observing that backup to 6509 switch fails every week with an error message of "Failed to get the start tag-be...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card