cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Howdy all,We just added a second Internet T1 in a multilink bundle. The Internet seems pretty fast now but a continuous ping to two remote sites connected via VPN's are now dropping packets at the exact same time.Our router with the MLPPP configurati...

we have two remote offices and both are interconnected via metroethernet and in turn both the offices has WAN link (2 mbps ) towards the two different corporate office. and Corporate office is also connected via DS3. you can imagine this topolgy as a...

Should the router reported data in bits per second between two Cisco routers connected via T1 be about the same ? In other words, should the data one router sends be about equal to the data the other router receives and vice versa ? Logic tells me ye...

allsupjon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just recovered from a strange issue that I am trying to figure out.I get a call that users at a site cannot connect to only certain apps through my gre tunnel. I have an 871 on one side, and a 7206VXR on the other. I am using EIGRP.In the midst o...

jheckart by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i m athar.I want to know that what r the adjacent routers in OSPF.or what is an adjacency relationship.Can directly connected routers only have this type of relationship in ospf or not?Thanx bye

The following is I quoted from cisco web. Question here is about the 2nd step the network statement, it says "Specifies the network address of the EIGRP distribution router."what should I add in this network statement. Is 17216.0.0 or 10.1.0.0?For su...

Hello, I have a SOHO router 91. Connected to a modem working in bridge mode. The ADSL dialer PPoE interface goes up and I am assigned correct IP. Default route pointed to the dialer interface. However, pinging to the outside word the response is gre...

m-haddad by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts!I have to know what this Output means:*Mar 3 04:57:52.082: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: IP-EIGRP(0) 100: Neighbor 183.1.123.1 (Serial1/0) is resync: peer graceful-restart*Mar 2 20:18:31.669: %SPANTREE-2-UNBLOCK_CONSIST_PORT: Unblocking FastEthe...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We got a lab in class last night. Our teacher wasn't there so we were completelt on our own. I got 2 out of the 3, but this one I'm completely stumped. Am I supposed to make a named access list? We can't make a VLAN on the switch either, it all has t...

We are migrating 3 servers (10.1.0.77-79) in our existing office to a collocation cage in a different physical location. We have 4 buildings connected through an AT&T OPTEMAN multipoint circuit. These 3 servers are part of 10.1.0.66 255.255.255.192 ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card