cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

One of our customer has purchased over 500 Cisco 2811 routers about over a year ago. We seem to get one router H/W failure every 2 or 3 days - different ones at different sites. It is either fan or power supply or mother board. Anyone else has seen t...

Hi all,I have few questions about ISDN to clarify my thoughts.I have a ISDN line with 3 numbers. I live in Switzerland. I would like to use this line to connect two Cisco Routers with a ISDN line in London.If I want to use 128k for this ISDN line, wh...

fargier by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHow do i configure my router to act as a NTP server so that all my xp workstation are able to get the time from this ntp server. And also this ntp server will get the time from the external source. I have a cisco 1720 router with ADSL connection to...

cheeang69 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,My 3821 DMVPN hub router has this configuration and the MTU may be higher than it should be.interface Tunnel0 description Tunnel for DMVPN bandwidth 4500 ip address 10.x.x.x 255.255.255.224 no ip redirects ip mtu 1416 no ip next-hop-self eigrp...

pxh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Recording NAT Log

Can I log NATing events e.g. what private IP was translated into real IP for any destination and port. In fact we are running both NAT and PAT on our 7600 router.

I have been trying to plug in the different metrics (bandwidth, delay, reliability, load, and mtu) into the EIGRP metric formula, but have been unsuccessful at figuring out how it comes up with the composite metric. Here is the info I havedefault me...

gastamant by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PA for DS-3

Hi All,I have had never been able to understand on whose recommendation (I mean if we need to check with the carrier or not) we need to buy PAs for a 7200VXR for DS-3I have come across ATM PA-A3 and the PoS PA both could be used to connect the DS-3, ...

I have two routers R1 --- R2, both running OSPF, both in full adjacency.If I configure BGP in both routers, and configure redistribute static in R1, then R2 should see those static routers, correct? Why am I not seeing those routes?R1 config:router b...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card