cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using class-map to block some URLs, but it's not working:sample is: class-map match-any denied-URL match protocol http url "*yahoo*"!! policy-map denied-URL class denied-URL dropExamples from other forums can be seen at: http://www.ciscoblog...

Dear sir,One of my customer is having main offce in bombay and branch office in hyderabad he was having 2 lines each line is 2mbps .now his headoffice he was having 3560 (L3)switch and branch office he was having catlyst express-500(ce-500 24tt).now ...

Hello All,I have connected my remote offices with satellite system, As you know latency of this system is about 600ms.I think QOS is absolutly needed for this solutions.Do you any Idea about the QOS configuraion on the Router or switches who connects...

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a minimum cable length for the SFP-OC3-IR1 fiber card in a PA-POS-1OC3 port adapter? We are installing a couple of OC-3 circuits and the telco side will be single-mode fiber. Our router will only be about 10 feet away from the telco port a...

djoray by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My RSM 5500 expreience high CPU loading, it seems generate by multicast traffic.How to solve it?CPU utilization for five seconds: 98%/35%; one minute: 96%; five minutes: 96% PID Runtime(ms) Invoked uSecs 5Sec 1Min 5Min TTY Process 64 ...

acbenny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1721 here that my boss bought from a reseller (refurbished) and it won't boot and says there is no memory. Can I just add some upgrade DRAM to get this thing going, or is that not a possibility?

Resolved! Voip Network

I have 86 host with IP phone and want to design the network using 6500 and 4507 series switch, any idea or suggestion. How can i start working on it as well as any good design of VLAN as well as redundancy. will 4507 support the enough port density. ...

dangal.43 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I Have a L3 Switch;i issue the Command Ip Routing but when i browse the Config I Didn't Find It.i Saw Just ip classLess.any comments?10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PBR

pls i ave 2 WAN routers and i implemented PBR on them but am aving issue pinging and telneting the host 10.255.44.254 FROM hq and vice-versa from the branch.pls wat cold be the issue.is there a statement i need to add. pls adviseHQinterface fa0/1ip p...

Hello,I am trying to get a cisco 7204VXR w/ a NPE-225 to boot its IOS image from a tftp server.I can access the TFTP server just fine. My interface f0/0 and the tftp server are in the same subnet (directly connected).The boot statement says: boot sys...

nanacisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one describe below mentioned logs from debug eigrp notoficationVCC_NOI_RTR01#004441: *May 4 14:27:43.123 UTC: IP-EIGRP(Default-IP-Routing-Table:0): Callback: redist connected (config change) GigabitEthernet0/0004442: *May 4 14:27:43.123 UTC...

network_a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes