cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hello,i would like to learn about ripping.Is important to enable ripping when u have a network with multiple routers or its a kind of dangerous thing.

Can someone tell me what the implications of having a rate-limiting statement configured on an interface on the router referencing an ACL that is no longer configured on the router?This rate-limiting statement was placed after another rate-limiting s...

Someone ask me about proxy AS. Haven't heard it before and didn't see any doc about it. But I have a theory that it's like this:Router1 is running BGP AS1Router1 has route-map configuration for AS2 to make it look that AS1 is peering downstream with ...

Danilo Dy by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI would like to know if it's possible to kill or clear a process that's stuck in catOS. We had a problem of this kind last week, and we was trying to find a way to clear those "dead" processes without having to reboot the supervisor or the entire s...

beckerola by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having problem getting our point-to-point T1 connection up and running for a while now. Our service provider ran test on the circuit, but found nothing wrong. The two routers we are using are Cisco 2821 (Site A) and Cisco 2610XM (Site B). B...

kevint128 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIs anyone aware of any isues using a 6509 switch with server running lighttpdI am not getting anywhere with my NOC and am looking for answers independantly from themwe have 8 high load servers behind a 6509 switch connected to cogent each server g...

Resolved! OSPF and NAT

We bought out another company and are connecting our networks. Unfortunately their numbering clashes with one of our own. I am planning on setting up NAT on their router to NAT their addressing to something else but have a question regarding OSPF. I ...

Resolved! reflective acl

hello, I'm testing reflective access-lists.I've got 3 routers R1 R2 and R6.R1 is the central router, and this is it's relevant config:interface serial1/0 --> to R2 ip access-group PING-IN in ip access-group PING-OUT out!ip access-list extended PING-...

Hi,I am in a typical situation, here is a sample of static routes from my 4506 switch.ip route 10.1.20.216 255.255.255.255 10.4.8.250ip route 10.1.20.236 255.255.255.255 10.4.8.250ip route 10.1.20.250 255.255.255.255 10.4.8.250ip route 10.1.20.252 25...