cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

scenario:vlans(Main)--router(Main)--15 branches(frame-relay)Findings;1. all of the branches except that of branch 15 are working fine.2. branch 15 is having 2 vlans (A and B). Vlan A could ping a server in Main whereas a machine in Vlan B will only h...

Hii have a project, an client has only 2 Public IP addresses, i want to use Network address Translation (NAT)and we want to Use legacy DDR to connect to the ISP with PPP encapsulation.How can i achieve a better config/Setup for this project?who face ...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have an 1841 router with one HWIC-4ESW card installed in slot 0. The router alongwith two IBM servers is colocated in an IDC.The FE0/0 port terminates a connection to the public Internet and will be assigned the global IP address given by the ISP...

muhasif99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi....i'am Sajan Simon working for Fakhroo IT SErvices,Bahrain.Well one of our customer require 2821 series with ADSL Interface & serial interface...other one is 1841 series router with serial interface...Can you guide me how to proceed

RIP Default Problem:I am having a network between two routers A and B. There are three connectivities exist.a) Serial link between A and Bb) Two Layer 2 path between A and B via Fiber.I want to run RIPv2 only for my fiber path and utilise the fiber p...

Hi,I have a Cisco 1841 router. There are two fixed FastEther interfaces and two slots.I am going to add two 4-port EtherSwitch HWIC cards into these slots. Can I get four router interfaces when I added these two cards into the router? That is two bui...

yytellmey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am trying to configure a WAN link using a E1 MFT VWIC2 on a router 3725 when I try to configure the second E1 tyo establish a PPP Multilink I gethe following error message:%Insufficient resources to create channel grouper-cumana1(config-contr...

I currently reading Routing TCP/IP by Jeff Doyle. I decided to configure a mock version of his NSSA lab. I noticed that when I chanage the araea to an NSSA it stops receiving type-5 routes and does not recieve a defulat from the ABR. My normal def...

i am wondering how to detect layer 2 loops in a network, can somebody help me out the way to detect layer 2 loop in the network...

Dear ALL There is a problem that i am facing on a 3745 router. there is one wic-adsl card for connecting the internet which is working fine, recently a leased line with static ip has been brought from the isp. The problem is this that when the lease ...

Dear sir,iam having 2811 router in that having 2 faseth i connected my isp rj-45 cable to my router faeth0/0 and given public ip address and i nat outside and nat inside faeth0/1 as inside iam able to get internet but my server(linux)having public ip...

We have a t1 and a t3 for internet connectivity. Both connectons come into the same router. We are using BGP on the router. Rather than tinker with bgp parameters to try and make the t3 used as a first priority, should I somehow just put the t1 in...