cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I need to spec out two routers for a BGP multihoming setup consisting of two DS-3 connections from separate ISPs for redundancy. I'm currently planning on using one router for each of the eBGP DS-3 connections and using iBGP internally between them....

swanson_s by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having some issues with a VPN setup between an 1841 and 7206. The setup on the 1841 side is as follows;1 x ADSL WIC2 x F/ERemote VPN Range 1: 10.77.0.0/21Remote VPN Range 2: 10.116.0.0/16Dialer0 - Public IP with /32 (NAT outside)FE0/0 - 192.168....

andrew by Level 1
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L2/L3 Switch

Hi, can someone recommend for me a low cost 24-port fast-ethernet cisco switch that has L2 and L3 functionality for creating VLANs and routing internally between VLANs and routing externally.Thanks in advance.

Greetings,I have a 2821 router with 2 VWIC-2MFT-T1 cards that have 3 point-to-point circuits and a CAS voice T1 connected to them. I would like the 3 data Ts to get their timing from the line. However when this is done I get timing slips. I would r...

Hi, I have following configurationmls qos!class-map match-all cm-int-test match input-interface FastEthernet1/0/23!policy-map port-test class cm-int-test police 256000 48000 exceed-action droppolicy-map vlan-test class class-default service-...

marekduba by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Doing some tests (extended ping) we can see packets loss between two P devices.There is about 1% packet loss sending more than 500 packets of size 12000. With 500 or so works good.The link is a direct fiber link.Any idea? Thanks in advance,

enriquebs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a t1 router, i am trying to only use the 1 ip address on the either the serial or fastethernet interface. If i put the ip on the serial interface i can ping something ont he internet but if i put it ont he f0 interface i can't ping it. I thou...

dbakula01 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Old I know ....but the client wants to know if we can use it to make VPN connections as well as ADSL connections.Is this router able of doing it? Running c1600-y-mz.122-28.bin

I am trying to configure Auto QoS for VoIP on this switch module and it doesn't seem to work. It errors out applying the service policy in the outbound direction on the switchports. I have it installed in a 2811. Can anyone supply a sample QoS con...

mlitka by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a port to only allow 10meg throughput. I have looked at configuring a Policy-Map and doing some form of police, I have done this before on previous Cisco Platforms but not confident that what I am trying to implement will wor...

Hi experts,I have a basic question about FR mapping.Consider the below example config.interface Serial0ip address 10.16.1.1 255.255.255.0frame map ip 10.16.1.2 201 brframe map ip 172.16.1.1 201 brencapsulation frame-relayThere are two subnets mapped ...

aravindhs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using SDM link between to router.COnfig on router 1====================ip cefinte gig0/1ip ADDRESS 1.1.1.1 25.0.0.0ip load shareing per-packetno ip proxy-arpno ip mroute-cacheno autonegotiation load-interval 30dulpex fullspeed 100media type RJ...