cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

How do I get this to work on a 2801 router. Apparently I am doing something wrong.interface Serial0/0/0:0.757 point-to-point ip address 216.68.4.10 255.255.255.0 ip ospf message-digest-key 1 md5 5T33LP1P3 frame-relay interface-dlci 757Thanks!!!

Hi,We are having problem in OSPF load balancing. We have two links from source to destination network. We have adjusted cost of links such that in the destination network has two equal paths of equal paths. ( as seen in the show ip route command ) th...

I'm trying to desgin or select a cisco router to act as an NTP server for a customer networkThe customer has more than 1500 server that will use the router as the ntp server. Is there any parameters that i have to put into consideration when selectin...

Hello all,I have two sight for internet traffic which are connected with two T1's. I configure them with multilink ppp so i should get a throughput of 3 Mbps correct? My snmp traffic graph is not showing a balanced load across the two T1's. Here are ...

ktcisg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Out of all the CCNP modules,which one is more in demand/relavant at the present moment,especially for someone who just got certified in CCNA? Im actually looking for something that i can practice through simulators(i cant afford the real devices) and...

mojalefa1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IDS

tengo un ids que esta configurado para estar escuchando la red pero no hace ninguna accion que necesito configurar o con cual dispositivo puedo hacer esto

mbs374690 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a point to point 2 Mbps connection on 1800 router. When i check the serial link status it show bandwith 1.54Mbps.Can any one has an idea till what max. bandwidth is supported by WIC.? And what is the hardware for Bandwidth above maximum ...

shoebwk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using two WAN links on load balancing using EIGRP routing protocol. Now if I wanna determine how many sessions are created on each link. how should I determine that. If I wanna change the session of a particular IP to another Link, what should I...

Hello Experts!i have interface connected to cable modem,i have noticed command under the interface like:IP NBAR Proptocol-Discoverywhat this doesur reply its highly appreciatedALI

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are getting new AT&T DS3 MPLS ATM circuit. Circuit is 20MB fractional DS3. Can somebody please tell me right module for this? Router is 7206VXR (NPE300)processor, IOS image c7200-is-mz.122-32.bin. Looks like PA-A3-T3 is EOS starting Dec 2006.

hansraj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,We have two serial links from India to US. Both are originating and terminating on the same routers at both ends.However both differ in latency by bout 40 ms.Ques is-If we create a PPP Multilink fro these 2 links, would it cause and degrad...

imran_mo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have 2 data pipes on Cisco 7206 Router.one is active and another one is standby.What I require is to configure that another link on 2 nd 7206 router and do a dynamic load balancing.If one link goes down then traffic should switch dynamically to ...

Hi i have a project, an client has only 2 Public IP addresses, i want to use Network address Translation (NAT)and we want to Use legacy DDR to connect to the ISP with PPP encapsulation. How can i achieve a better config/Setup for this project? who fa...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes